Join for free
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 09:15 AM

What Really Is The Truth About Dr David Kelly’s Death?

Now that Lord Hutton, who led the inquiry into Dr Kelly’s death, has died, will the truth come out about what really happened to Dr David Kelly?

Quote.....Dr Kelly had been unmasked by officials a week previously as the assumed source of a highly damaging BBC report which suggested Blair's government had 'sexed-up' the case for the Iraq war.

Now, would a man looking forward to giving his daughter away at her imminent wedding, commit suicide?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...re_article-top
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 10:32 AM

Re: What Really Is The Truth About Dr David Kelly’s Death?

I doubt if we we will ever know .
I don’t think he was murdered as he seemed to be a nervy nerdy man who made a mistake talking to the press ( what did he think they would do ) and it may have preyed upon his mind .

However they have apparently sealed all documents and photos relating to his death for 70 years which seems somewhat weird .
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 11:35 AM

Having read the book ' The Strange Death of David Kelly' by Norman Baker MP, there are many unanswered questions, and it would seem that there were strange and unaccountable happenings.

Personally, I believe he was knocked off. By whose authority is questionable, but I think a higher authority than Tony Blair.

How about CIA ?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Having read the book ' The Strange Death of David Kelly' by Norman Baker MP, there are many unanswered questions, and it would seem that there were strange and unaccountable happenings.

Personally, I believe he was knocked off. By whose authority is questionable, but I think a higher authority than Tony Blair.

How about CIA ?
The Blair cabal were much more lethal than the CIA though much less competent. Where that poor guy died was just too messy for the CIA.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The Blair cabal were much more lethal than the CIA though much less competent. Where that poor guy died was just too messy for the CIA.
That could be true if we knew the truth.. but we don't , and amidst varying accounts of how he was found e.g up against a tree,/ a long way from a tree.. so many different media reports, we the public, do not know.

Much the same as the Novichok affair IMO. We only know what is given to the public through the very much controlled media !
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
That could be true if we knew the truth.. but we don't , and amidst varying accounts of how he was found e.g up against a tree,/ a long way from a tree.. so many different media reports, we the public, do not know.

Much the same as the Novichok affair IMO. We only know what is given to the public through the very much controlled media !
Granted no media can or should be trusted in absolute terms there are degrees of probability of being correct. In the case of the Novichok attack there is just too much corroborating evidence from widely different independent sources for what was reported to be far from being factual. The open open question is just how much Putin knew. Quite possibly not all that much.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 02:14 PM

It's a mystery .....
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 02:40 PM

Highly eminent difficult to discredit his findings, his suicide a postulated scenario. Classified documents only add to the speculation.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 04:58 PM

When a man who knows where all the bodies are buried conveniently hangs himself, and thus spares the embarrassment of people in positions of power, you just have to be suspicious.

It was suggested at the time of Kelly's death that the publicity surrounding him - his pic in the papers, his damning evidence - had unhinged him, and that as a result he had committed suicide.

But this was a man who was used to briefing leading politicians, military personnel, intelligence agents and God-knows who else. He must have been made of pretty robust material. So I don't think that that "explanation" holds water.

I don't generally take much notice of conspiracy theories. So I don't think, for instance, that Diana Spencer was murdered. But I think the whole Kelly affair stinks to high heaven.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top