Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 10:32 AM

Russiagate -Whistle Blown on Obama and the CIA

If this is true (which I'm sure it is), it will prove once and for all the lying dysfunctional democrats can never be trusted.

Some serious accusations here ...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...nsa-tech-chief
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 01:33 PM

Re: Russiagate -Whistle Blown on Obama and the CIA

Originally Posted by Bread ->
If this is true (which I'm sure it is), it will prove once and for all the lying dysfunctional democrats can never be trusted.

Some serious accusations here ...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...nsa-tech-chief
Given that we know all the players of this game - Which one should we believe?

The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Given that we know all the players of this game - Which one should we believe?

Non of them. There are degrees of disbelief at best.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Sadly, Lies seem to work very well in, almost, everything we engage with.

Whether it be a Politician staking his patch with promises, a newspaper, describing event/activity/riot, a salesman advertising his products.

The Lie appears to be a much bigger winner than a truth.

Anyway, maybe this is off topic...

I'll get my coat.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 12:13 AM

Nothing suprises any longer .

I often wondered what Edward Snowden had found. Having just done a quick search, this came up.

Quite shocking in reality.

Including : Obama ordering intelligence officials to draw up a list of overseas targets for cyberattacks. —

https://www.businessinsider.com/snow...16-9?r=US&IR=T
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2020, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Nothing suprises any longer .

I often wondered what Edward Snowden had found. Having just done a quick search, this came up.

Quite shocking in reality.

Including : Obama ordering intelligence officials to draw up a list of overseas targets for cyberattacks. —

https://www.businessinsider.com/snow...16-9?r=US&IR=T
Nice one Puddle Duck.

It's no surprise this goes on, I remember the Germans getting all upset because Merkel was spied on for years without them knowing by the USA. They won't make the mistake of getting caught again.

That email server of Hilary Clinton might show up soon, that will be interesting.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
There are at lest 6 who should stand up in court.

This women for one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUeoxMWvsbg
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 11:08 AM

This site was reportedly banned from Twitter for spreading misinformation on Coronavirus. Extract from the article below is quoting of the original contributors :

"Lokey told the outlet that he wrote much of the site's political content, but he was tightly constricted in the framing of the articles for specific causes and courses of political thought.

"I tried to inject as much truth as I could into my posts, but there's no room for it," Lokey told Bloomberg. "Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry= dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft."

Ivandjiiski disputed that description, telling the outlet that Lokey could write "anything and everything he wanted directly without anyone writing over it."

In April 2016, Lokey had told Ivandjiiski over text that he was leaving the controversial site over his ideology concerns.

"I can't be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It' s wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run," Lokey texted Ivandjiiski. "This isn't a revolution. It's a joke.""

https://www.businessinsider.com/who-...old-to-write-4
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 11:45 AM

Hi

Ultra Right American Sites are simply not to be trusted.

I prefer to make my own mind up.

Trump is a liar, shown to be time and time again by his tweets.

I did not swap Merkel for Trump.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
This site was reportedly banned from Twitter for spreading misinformation on Coronavirus. Extract from the article below is quoting of the original contributors :

"Lokey told the outlet that he wrote much of the site's political content, but he was tightly constricted in the framing of the articles for specific causes and courses of political thought.

"I tried to inject as much truth as I could into my posts, but there's no room for it," Lokey told Bloomberg. "Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry= dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft."

Ivandjiiski disputed that description, telling the outlet that Lokey could write "anything and everything he wanted directly without anyone writing over it."

In April 2016, Lokey had told Ivandjiiski over text that he was leaving the controversial site over his ideology concerns.

"I can't be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It' s wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run," Lokey texted Ivandjiiski. "This isn't a revolution. It's a joke.""

https://www.businessinsider.com/who-...old-to-write-4
OK

The NY post is not thought as right wing more to the left.

Be interesting in October when the Durham report on Russergate is published.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/27/fresh-...agate-scandal/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top