Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 04:20 PM

Forever Family :- check this out.

So it's looking interesting to say the least. Looks like the "Gwyllgi's" are getting organised into a paramilitary force.

https://upnewsinfo.com/2020/08/02/wh...orever-family/

Worrying or what?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 04:27 PM

Re: Forever Family :- check this out.

Can't read it, AT.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 04:28 PM

Neither can I and I'm not about to turn off my ad blocker just to do so.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Can't read it, AT.
This:

"The organisation – whose social media accounts are mostly set to private – aims to centralise community groups in a bid to support like-minded organisations.

A promotional video shared by the group – whose members resembled the Black Panther revolutionary activists of 1960s America in yesterday’s protest – states that said they are ‘united in the battle against racism, inequality and injustice’. "
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
This:

"The organisation – whose social media accounts are mostly set to private – aims to centralise community groups in a bid to support like-minded organisations.

A promotional video shared by the group – whose members resembled the Black Panther revolutionary activists of 1960s America in yesterday’s protest – states that said they are ‘united in the battle against racism, inequality and injustice’. "
I was reading this article this morning: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ily-Force.html - another wsate of space and oxygen imho.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 04:38 PM

Google "Forever Family". It's starting to hit the MSM now.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

02-08-2020, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I was reading this article this morning: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ily-Force.html - another wsate of space and oxygen imho.
I disagree. This is a very dangerous development indeed.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I disagree. This is a very dangerous development indeed.
Sadly, it is inevitable. All I can say is that when this all comes to a head, there will be quite a few white folk who will regret standing by them.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 05:15 PM

Afrikan Emancipation Day Reparations March

The annual Afrikan Emancipation Day Reparations March is part of a campaign calling for the UK to make amends for the enslavement endured by generations of African people.

The march this afternoon marks its seventh year as a means of drawing attention to their cause.

The event marks the passing of the 1833 Abolition of Slavery Act, which came into force on 1 August 1834.

Campaigners argue that the millions of pounds in compensation paid to former slaveholders as a result of the Act, without similar recompense for freed slaveholders, cemented and increased racial injustices that are still felt today.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
So it's looking interesting to say the least. Looks like the "Gwyllgi's" are getting organised into a paramilitary force.

https://upnewsinfo.com/2020/08/02/wh...orever-family/

Worrying or what?
Yes, more than just a little worrying too!

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Can't read it, AT.
Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Neither can I and I'm not about to turn off my ad blocker just to do so.
Just go to the wording beneath the wording "It seems you are using an ad blocker", go to the third line where it states "Access the site without disabling" and click on that.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Sadly, it is inevitable. All I can say is that when this all comes to a head, there will be quite a few white folk who will regret standing by them.
Well, it had to happen and in my opinion it surely will the way things are in this country at present. Does anyone remember Enoch Powell and his "Rivers of Blood" speech in 1968? I do and also can recall all the problems with riots since then, one in which PC Blakelock was stabbed to death in riots in Tottenham, north London, not many miles from where I lived at the time. Is any of what's indicated on that website much different from what happened at that time, and afterwards in more recent times, when police have been unable to control what's happened with civil disobedience?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34433752

Details of the history of some of race riots in the UK:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1355718.stm

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top