Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 09:17 AM

The Government may be about to scrap one of its harshest disability benefit cuts

Seems the 'nasty party' tag has maybe hit home to those it was aimed at:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a6851226.html
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 09:24 AM

Re: The Government may be about to scrap one of its harshest disability benefit cuts

Sadly until we get a functioning opposition this will continue to go on.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 09:52 AM

Re: The Government may be about to scrap one of its harshest disability benefit cuts

Yet another thread with no description in the title and just a link.
If the thread starter can't be bothered to give some indication as to what the thread is about (other than an opportunity to indulge in a bit of childish name calling) I can appreciate why many members can't be bothered to read in either.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Yet another thread with no description in the title and just a link.
If the thread starter can't be bothered to give some indication as to what the thread is about (other than an opportunity to indulge in a bit of childish name calling) I can appreciate why many members can't be bothered to read in either.
Thanks Meg...I think this would be best in the 'Politics' section.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Thanks Meg...I think this would be best in the 'Politics' section.
Or the bin....
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 02:56 PM

About time someone told that lot NO.......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top