Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 10:48 PM

Re: Telepathy

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
We get that sometimes and sometimes it's a completely random thought.
Oh that's really lovely
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 10:53 PM

Do you think we can 'talk' to people by using our minds?
Not intentionally Longdogs and a fine example of this would be:-

I don't believe in ghosts, however, I do believe a person can involuntary transmit vibes that other people can pick up on. Hence the reason why several people can experience the same image/sensation when in a group. Mass hysteria is also another example of how thoughts can be transmitted to whole groups of people.

Why do we blame the supernatural when we don't even know what our brains are capable of...
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 11:00 PM

I’m heading for bed ( long week ) but just saw your ghost comment and whilst I’d like to think I’m a logical level headed non religious ordinary guy , having lived with a ghost some 8 years or so ... daughters , friends etc many many times witnessing occurrences ( I could write a book about the sightings /happenings) I’d just like to say before this I too would have said no such things as ghosts .... today however I KNOW SOMETHING EXISTS and for want of a better word il call her a ghost and she was very very real
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

I don't believe in ghosts, however, I do believe a person can involuntary transmit vibes that other people can pick up on. Hence the reason why several people can experience the same image/sensation when in a group. Mass hysteria is also another example of how thoughts can be transmitted to whole groups of people.

Why do we blame the supernatural when we don't even know what our brains are capable of...
I sometimes wonder if the lost parts of our minds are more active when we are asleep?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Oh that's really lovely
Particularly in the early days. Mrs LD would say 'You know that.... and I would finish the sentence off.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 11:14 PM

Is it possible to mistake schizophrenia for telepathy, I hear you ask...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-02-2019, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Is it possible to mistake schizophrenia for telepathy, I hear you ask...
Mmm Good question. All I know is, I feel I have spoken to someone once and it's more of a connection than a voice.... or it could all have been a dream.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 11:49 PM

Of course I do. It’s called the 6th sense.
Most people don’t use it so don’t believe in it either but it exists
Animals still use it. It’s their natural intuition
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

Great post.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
I imagine we have all had thing were for no apparent reason you suddenly think about someone you havnt thought of/talked to for ages when at that exact moment your phone beeps and it’s them ....
That does seem to happen quite a bit doesn't it.
But that's nothing to do with telepathy is it?
That's just weird uncanny coincidence... I've got two recent examples of that which would make your hair stand on end!

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top