Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 03:29 PM

Re: I think she speaks well

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
If it's the pro and against part of the forum you have to apply to join one side or the other it was to keep the sides apart for anyone too sensitive to have arguments against their points. So that's why you can't post there.

That woman is great she actually gets it !
According to its interim electoral manifesto, the party is against same-sex marriage and favours*civil unions. The party is also against adoption for same-sex couples.[105]*The left-leaning newspaper*Die Tageszeitung*described the group as advocating "old gender roles".[106]*Wolfgang Gedeon, an elected AfD representative, has included feminism, along with "sexualism" and "migrationism", in an ideology he calls "green communism" that he opposes, and argues for*family values*as part of German identity.[107]*As AfD has campaigned for traditional roles for women, it has aligned itself with groups opposed to*modern feminism.[108]*The youth wing of the party has used social media to campaign against aspects of modern feminism, with the support of party leadership.[109]
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 03:29 PM

Quote Barnier ''The terms are so so brutal for the British they will want to stay in the Union''
No surprise there then

Well said that woman but I am afraid Alice Weidel is wasting her time asking for reform of the EU , too many unelected officials are sitting on that particular gravy train and change is the last thing they want.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 03:30 PM

The AfD ... you dont have to support them to agree with what Alice Weidl says.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
If you like neo-nazi parties, she is your choice. Perhaps you should read up on her party the Alternative für Deutschland.
Doesn't mean she is always wrong. Most political parties are right sometimes.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Quote Barnier ''The terms are so so brutal for the British they will want to stay in the Union''
No surprise there then

Well said that woman but I am afraid Alice Weidel is wasting her time asking for reform of the EU , too many unelected officials are sitting on that particular gravy train and change is the last thing they want.
Weidel supports continued German membership in the*European Union; however, she has called for economically weak states, such as*Greece, to leave.[8]*And, though supporting the EU, she also believes Germany should withdraw from the Euro single currency.[8]
Since britain is not a weak state yet, she would probably keep you in the EU.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Why not?..I don't understand why you can't join.are you talking pro and against?..I can view them,have you been naughty?
Not that I know of. I'm pro Brexit, I can read them but can't join. I'm not too worried though as it would be pointless arguing with myself.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 04:06 PM

According to its interim electoral manifesto, the party is against same-sex marriage and favours*civil unions. The party is also against adoption for same-sex couples.[105]*The left-leaning newspaper*Die Tageszeitung*described the group as advocating "old gender roles".[106]*Wolfgang Gedeon, an elected AfD representative, has included feminism, along with "sexualism" and "migrationism", in an ideology he calls "green communism" that he opposes, and argues for*family values*as part of German identity.[107]*As AfD has campaigned for traditional roles for women, it has aligned itself with groups opposed to*modern feminism.[108]*The youth wing of the party has used social media to campaign against aspects of modern feminism, with the support of party leadership.[109]
And what do our parties stand for? Nothing it seems apart from themselves.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Well being told I am not allowed on the Brexit part of the forum though god knows why. I will post this here.
Anyone seen this its very interesting and the main reason I voted Brexit .
The lady really rips into the EU old guard and the French.
She as got a set on her that May and Corbyn only wish they had.

Good Post!

About time we had someone with sympathetic views!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

31-03-2019, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
My God, who is this woman. I think I want to marry her.
Sorry, alice prefers women.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

31-03-2019, 04:19 PM

Sorry, alice prefers women.
So do I...

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top