Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 02:44 PM

Re: So called Palestinians attack Israel AGAIN.

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I believe that is, as with the general public, the level of understanding about Islam is abysmally low.

As for Israel, the criticism is inevitable because Judenhaas is a firmly established meme and again there is as shocking and in some cases a firmly established dislike at what is seen to be unfair treatment of a group of innocent people who have had their homes stolen from them.

In mathematics there is a function commonly referred to as a catastrophe curve and is part of Bifurcation Theory.

In essence it describes hysteresis.

To cause unbiased people to change the set of ideas they have to another needs them to reject what they believed to be true to a considerable extent before they will even consider an alternative.

Sorry about resorting to maths to attempt to describe this but I find it easier that using English and less prone to errors in expressing concepts.

(It really pissed my wife off whenever I did it in the past but now I've learned!)

Never mind. Check out my signature!
The above seems to describe your dilemna entirely!

Regards Donkeyman!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
The above seems to describe your dilemna entirely!

Regards Donkeyman!
Dilemma? I have no dilemma!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 03:35 PM

Those idiots are at it again at the fence .
If they are truly peaceful why don't they come bearing flowers then no one will get killed .

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top