Join for free
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 05:39 PM

Re: Brexit Party Donations.

Originally Posted by itsme ->
So, shot down again my friend and all you can do is bleat about Churchill, google and your other nonsense, without any evidence I may add, but then that would be asking to much.
Hang on a minute....

so far you have done nothing else but bang on about how we should remain in the EU because if we leave, it will be impending disaster. You want to be part of the EU so much, you even want to adopt the (failing) Euro and replace Sterling with it.

You've barked on about how us leavers didn't know what we voted ever for since I've been on here, which is about a year, calling me stupid and a liar...

You then say ...

" Oh and keep up, the other eurosceptic parties don't want to leave the EU they want to change it from the inside, like we should be doing. "

So, now you've changed your mind about your EU Utopia and want to change it from the inside.

Now, your going on about how Nigel Farage's Brexit Party is a "communist party" and asking for evidence about Winston Churchills speeches that are freely available in the public domain, but for some reason, you won't use google anymore.

So... what do you want to reform in the EU from the inside ? What is it you don't like about your utopian paradise all of a sudden ?

Seems you've changed your mind ....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
So... what do you want to reform in the EU from the inside ? What is it you don't like about your utopian paradise all of a sudden ?

Seems you've changed your mind ....
It sounds like he's really Jeremy Compo. He can't make his mind up either.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
It sounds like he's really Jeremy Compo. He can't make his mind up either.
Ha ha ....

Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top