Join for free
Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 12:44 PM

Re: Pecking order.

Originally Posted by carol ->
I think members do know what I mean but don't like to say for fear of appearing to brag.

I have my opinions of course but am not going to say - only that you Art I would rank higher than me.

Just to mention one member I would have ranked quite highly, who sadly seems to have left us.
That was Tarantula. Her posts always gave us something to talk about which is good.

I'm not going to mention any more but you know who you are.
Tarantula might return now that the Jeremy Kyle Show, has been taken off. She was the first person l thought of when the show was pulled because she loved it.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 01:00 PM

If we all wrote down who we thought were the top ten in Pecking order I am sure we would all have different answers.

There are a few who post the most, but that doesn't make them more interesting or important & I do think we all have interests in different things, so may not read some threads.

I could do a pecking order on Politics ( especially brexit), Music ( where the most interest comes from men) or humour ( where it depends on what sort of humour we enjoy).

I just think it is nice that we can discuss things, even when we totally disagree, although I do feel that Muzzles should be available in a few cases>
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Tarantula might return now that the Jeremy Kyle Show, has been taken off. She was the first person l thought of when the show was pulled because she loved it.
Also probably finished writing her book by now so will need some company once again, even if it is us load of old losers.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I’d love to know who is top hen or top dog:
I think members do know what I mean but don't like to say for fear of appearing to brag.

I have my opinions of course but am not going to say - only that you Art I would rank higher than me.

Just to mention one member I would have ranked quite highly, who sadly seems to have left us.
That was Tarantula. Her posts always gave us something to talk about which is good.

I'm not going to mention any more but you know who you are.
I was going to comment but not sure we are allowed.
This thread could potentially go downhill quickly.
I hope not but human nature is what it is
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I do feel that Muzzles should be available in a few cases>
Snap
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 01:17 PM

Eh!!...This old Hen's beak is staying firmly shut..,but I'm keeping My beady eyes on things and also sharpening My claws...just in case..cluck cluck
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Eh!!...This old Hen's beak is staying firmly shut..,but I'm keeping My beady eyes on things and also sharpening My claws...just in case..cluck cluck
Eggcellent!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 01:53 PM

I think there's a pecking order on the forum - not deliberate - just something that seems to fall naturally..

On a scale of 1 - 10 I put myself at 4-5 and am quite happy with that.

I wonder how others place themselves.

I don't place myself anywhere on a scale,Carol.

I just post as and when it suits me,I am mostly in baking topic,..but not that many are as passionate about baking as I am,apart from Meg!.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 01:56 PM

Pauline, do you bake when you feel Peckish?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Pauline, do you bake when you feel Peckish?

No,I don't need pecking!.

Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top