Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 05:31 PM

Re: An opinion of 'boris' ??? - the man in the balloon

Zzzzzzzzzz
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Zzzzzzzzzz
No surprisingly you cant face the facts when leaver dishonestly is exposed.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
You dont have any facts.

You have to Google up your answers as soon as you are asked a question and even then you come back with jumbo jumbo rubbish about Russian collusion etc in the referendum.

7th time of asking .... who are you voting for ?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 08:05 PM

It's a coping mechanism for mental overload.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 09:39 PM

You dont have any facts.

You have to Google up your answers as soon as you are asked a question and even then you come back with jumbo jumbo rubbish about Russian collusion etc in the referendum.

7th time of asking .... who are you voting for ?
I see you still have a problem with telling the truth. I’ve lost count of the number of times you have been caught out making things up.

The link I posted is a story in the Telegraph, an overtly leave biased newspaper. Are you saying they are, like you, making things up?

As I’ve said before and I’ll repeat again on the outside chance you will comprehend, it was you who suggested I use google, so I did just that and now you don’t like it.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

23-05-2019, 09:48 PM

I see you still have a problem with telling the truth. I’ve lost count of the number of times you have been caught out making things up.

The link I posted is a story in the Telegraph, an overtly leave biased newspaper. Are you saying they are, like you, making things up?

As I’ve said before and I’ll repeat again on the outside chance you will comprehend, it was you who suggested I use google, so I did just that and now you don’t like it.

Still no answers....

Seems you have something to hide.

Oh dear ....

You use Google because you haven't a clue what your on about. You have no answers unless they are someone elses.
Banchory
Kent

24-05-2019, 05:38 AM

Still no answers....

Seems you have something to hide.

Oh dear ....

You use Google because you haven't a clue what your on about. You have no answers unless they are someone elses.
Wrong yet again and you still don’t get it regarding the question you keep asking me do you.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

24-05-2019, 07:56 AM

Wrong yet again and you still don’t get it regarding the question you keep asking me do you.

You won't answer.

You can't .... you would have to tell the truth, something you can't bring yourself to do.
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 08:41 AM

You won't answer.

You can't .... you would have to tell the truth, something you can't bring yourself to do.
Polite request; would you both please consider conducting any 'argument' by pm instead of clogging the thread up with attempts at getting the last word?

It would be appreciated.

Many thanks.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 08:51 AM

I just read this morning that Boris is 8-5 favourite for the leadership....can you imagine him with Trump I know May will still be PM when Trump visits but honest I'd pay money to see Boris greet him...hilarious...they could give each other hairdresser advice

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top