Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 05:11 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good morning everyone.

Fantastic sunrise here this morning - the colours are amazing.

Going to be hot again - due to reach 62f by lunchtime - so I must do the chores early.

Then I can hibernate in my cool craft room - have two birthday cards to make and I need to start thinking about Christmas cards!

OK, Ok, I am going!

Have a lovely day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 05:31 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning Tabbles, a lovely start here too and a good forecast I believe....

My mum is visiting for lunch today so I am on cleaning detail whilst Mrs B rustles up a roast beef meal with raspberry trifle to follow.... yum yum...

Have a pleasant day everyone
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 05:43 AM

Morning all.
Barry, Tabby. Like yourselves, a lovely bright sunrise here too. Going to be a nice drive home

I've booked tonight off work so that means a long weekend, not back until Monday night

Taking the grandkids to streetdance class later followed by a night in watching the TV.

Have a good day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 05:52 AM

Sounds good, Floydy, enjoy!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 06:23 AM

Hi

A lovely day forecast.

Voting first thing, then I must get my veg netted, the woodpigeons are causing havoc.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 07:48 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's a beautiful morning here. I plan a walk in the Derbyshire peaks today with my friend Chris.
We're both really looking forward to it as we haven't been up there for quite a while..

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 08:02 AM

Good morning all

Yes a lovely morning here too...yesterday morning I walked from my house to the stepping stones across the river Wharfe just outside Ilkley I had forgotten how lovely it is there.... today l might take a walk in the opposite direction....how lucky am I to live where I do.

Have a great day everyone whatever is planned
Lorna
Uk
Lorna is female  Lorna has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 08:10 AM

Morning all x

Carol, i feel a little envious, i havent walked ooop in the moors for ages...
Have a wonderful day x

Upon my next visit up 'there' i will be doing that for sure, and visiting a certain little bookshop in richmondshire.....its all on my 'dont forget to do' list, lol,
Mind you thats if i get time enough to do it all.

Weathers lookng a bit confused here, not giving me any clues as such,

Late in to work today, means late home !
Will be voting on the way, still havent decided for def' who !!

Have a happy one you lot xx
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 08:33 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely day and I am off to my son's house shortly to play with the toddlers.

I love to see their little faces waiting at the window for my arrival , they know there may be nanna cakes .

Enjoy your day.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-05-02 09.51.32.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	9639  
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 10:29 AM

Good to see people out and about, I've spent many a happy hour, or two, running and walking around Derbyshire over the years Carol, some amazing places away from the madding crowd.....

And I've also been up to the Cow and Calf at Ilkley a number of times Summer, I think I would have made a lot better runner if I had lived in and around Ilkley...

So, moving seamlessly on... Had a better than usual five mile run this morning, very quiet out in the country with just the haunting sound of a few Lapwings flying overhead after I disturbed them in a fallow field. I appear to have escaped the run with no after effects, so will have a walk down to the village polling station to give Nigel my support......

Just eight day remaining until I board the P&O ship Azura for a cruise along the coast of Norway (Fjords) but first there's grass to cut and hedges to trim, and find out where I put my Speedo's after my last holiday.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top