Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 08:48 PM

Re: Holiday '19: North Yorkshire in the Rain

No photos here either Floydy, just 'Image Not Found' But glad to hear you made the best of it and enjoyed your holiday.....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 08:50 PM

Are they on now?
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Aww I don't believe it! These are taking me ages to first send to a hosting site, then download to the forum.
I tried to copy them direct but the paste option is blanked out. I'll be very upset if none of them come out as I've taken them all especially for the forum all week. I'll try some more in a moment.
FWIW I use imgur. Works for me.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 08:52 PM

Aww I don't believe it! These are taking me ages to first send to a hosting site, then download to the forum.
I tried to copy them direct but the paste option is blanked out. I'll be very upset if none of them come out as I've taken them all especially for the forum all week. I'll try some more in a moment.
Floydy, are you copying the img code into yellow box above?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Floydy, are you copying the img code into yellow box above?
Yes Mags, but I'm deleting them from the hosting site after I post them. Could that be the problem?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 08:53 PM

Are they on now?
No Floydy, just the blue squares...
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

14-06-2019, 08:55 PM

No Floydy, just the blue squares...
Okay, no problem. What I'l do is try again tomorrow as this will take me all night otherwise.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

14-06-2019, 08:55 PM

Yes Mags, but I'm deleting them from the hosting site after I post them. Could that be the problem?
That could be the problem Floydy, you would be deleting all trace of your photo from the hosting site, hence no photo on the forum.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 08:56 PM

Yes, you need to leave the images there forever once you have linked to them. Never move them once the link is in place.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

14-06-2019, 09:02 PM

That could be the problem Floydy, you would be deleting all trace of your photo from the hosting site, hence no photo on the forum.
Originally Posted by mart ->
Yes, you need to leave the images there forever once you have linked to them. Never move them once the link is in place.
Okay, thanks for this. They were all taken on my mobile phone so it was easier putting them onto the hosting site and altering the sizes before posting onto here. Well, I thought it would be anyway!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top