Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 11:15 PM

Re: Do you take OFF out with you?

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
No - if I am out - I am out. The technology stays at home.
Same here, though the modern generation have their phones clamped to their ears or noses most of the time. Including my Daughter & Son.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 11:22 PM

No I absolute do not go anywhere near social media when I'm living my real life with real people. OFF is for passing boring moments at home (if there are any) and for work (where it's unfortunately a kind of companion in my lonesome hours).
When I eventually get off nights I'll have too much to do with my time than tap away on here. I will probably keep in touch with the more genuine and down to earth people who post here and keep posting in the exercise thread and music threads but that will be about it.
I'll may "do a Barry": say "Good morning" and get on with my life and that will be about it.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Mostly no, but while on holiday I love to post reports and pictures on the forum. It makes me try to take more interesting photos and seek out information about my location.

Before OFF I would take photos while on holiday, put them in an album and they would never see the light of day again....

When I finally shuffle off my mortal coil, no doubt my daughter will bin the lot....At least they have served a purpose posting them on here....
And we love to see them Foxy!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
And we love to see them Foxy!
Too right, I love to see them
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 05:35 AM

Ah - now a camera - that is a different matter - mine is always in my hand bag.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Ah - now a camera - that is a different matter - mine is always in my hand bag.
I take my camera too, if I am going somewhere interesting.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 11:48 AM

Good Heavens Rhian, of course I never take OFF out with me! What would people think of me, if they saw the people I associate with?

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 11:50 AM

I clock in to OFF regularly using my phone, especially at dinnertime to boot those pesky wimmin out of the LTP.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Good Heavens Rhian, of course I never take OFF out with me! What would people think of me, if they saw the people I associate with?

Hmmm....

I think you may have a point!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Hmmm....

I think you may have a point!
Well to be fair, one of the people I associate with posted post 18 on here..... and we can all see what sort of person he is!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top