Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 04:06 PM

Re: Do you take OFF out with you?

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
And we love to see them Foxy!
Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Too right, I love to see them
That's damn decent of you Rhian and Lion Queen, and it's much appreciated....xx
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well to be fair, one of the people I associate with posted post 18 on here..... and we can all see what sort of person he is!
Salt of the earth?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Salt of the earth?
And last to post.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 07:11 PM

I must admit that if I have my camera with me, I find myself thinking about shots to post on the forum, mainly for Tess's challenge threads.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I must admit that if I have my camera with me, I find myself thinking about shots to post on the forum, mainly for Tess's challenge threads.
Me also, it's good to get a shot that fits.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 08:21 PM

It's been a good while since I went anywhere for any length of time but when I did, ways of going onto the Internet were left at home. I still go out for a day sometimes but the same applies.

I always take plenty of photos while out but wait until I get home before taking any off the camera and posting them.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 07:17 AM

I am rarely completely alone when eating out even if Mr R isn’t around . I’ve got my little fella Jake my dog , he goes where I go .
However if by myself I don’t think I’d be comfortable eating alone in a pub , stupid I know.
A restaurant or cafe no problem.
No I wouldn’t be fiddling with the phone.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 08:39 AM

I only take OFF with me if I'm staying away from home and the establishment has WiFi. I only access the internet on either my laptop or netbook, my phone is incapable of receiving the internet but I did purchase a cheap smartphone once from Tesco just to see what all the fuss was about. The screen was too small to read while on the forum, and the buttons were too fiddly, so it went back in its box and languishes in the loft....

I think the idea of taking music, films or social media out with you while you are outside or traveling is totally ridiculous at best, and unsafe and dangerous at the worst. Watching movies or listening to music should only be done in the comfort of your own home, preferably with a glass of something suitable in your hand, where you can give them the attention they deserve. The only exceptions are cinemas and concerts.....

Anyone want to buy an unused cheap smartphone?....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2019, 06:05 PM

I have a large iPad,Rhian,a bit cumbersome,so no I don't,

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top