Join for free
Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 07:41 PM

Re: What Do You Do That You Shouldn't Be At 'Your' Age?

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Have you tried more than one colour ......
Yep ....
I do wear lipsalve
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Yep ....
I do wear lipsalve
You can get lipsalve in a nice 'just a hint' shade
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 07:45 PM

I didn't know that ... ta ... will have a look
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 08:09 PM

I'm not keen on lippy, my mouth is slightly lopsided (bit like Popeye's) and it draws attention to it, plus it's getting thinner (but louder) as I get older.

The only things I do that I shouldn't do now I'm older...
Dress up in corsets & bustles and lust over bearded gentlemen!
...that's all!
Pappy
Scotland UK
Pappy is male  Pappy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 10:03 PM

I have to say that I don't think lippy would suit me. Happy to give it a try though
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 10:16 PM

Walking barefoot in my nightie (long cotton and not see through) on the wet lawn on early spring mornings
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 10:23 PM

What a lovely way to start the day Meg.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 11:03 PM

I still like to dive from the top board in my local swimming baths. No where near as scary as diving into the river Thames from the middle of Hampton Court Bridge which I used to do as a teenager..a year or two ago.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2014, 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Walking barefoot in my nightie (long cotton and not see through) on the wet lawn on early spring mornings
Watch where your putting your feet, nowt worse than squashed worms between your toes.
ZsaZsa
Miskolc Hungary
ZsaZsa is female  ZsaZsa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2014, 08:29 AM

My 19 year old granddaughter and I share an interest in clothes and make up and as she's grown older she's become my "fashion adviser". She has a wardrobe stuffed full of clothes, bought mainly from charity shops and when she gets fed up with something she'll pass it on to me. I love it because I get to wear clothes I wouldn't normally buy for myself and I think she's quite proud to have a trendy gran!

My 16 year old grandson, like me, enjoys cooking and when I was over in England last year he and I spent a lot of time baking cakes and trying out new recipes. At the time I was recovering from complications after a hip replacement and he was such a help! The only time he refused to stay by my side was when we went to Asda where I had great fun on a motorised trolley , whizzing round the aisles, grabbing things off shelves and generally making a nuisance of myself. He told his Mum and Dad it was about time Gran grew up and started to act her her age .... the day I do that will be the day they stick me 6 feet under!

Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top