Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Anzac
South West UK
Anzac is female  Anzac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 03:02 PM

Re: We are mugs

.....or surprised.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
No we are at fault for taking in any Tom Dick or Harry from any boat that comes to our shores.
Turn them around and send them back, then the traffickers have a problem when the people want their money back.
I missed the fact that this was in Italy, but my views are the same, send them back or the world will have this happen again and again, until WE stop it.
Italy is a stop gap anyway - they will make their way here ..... I'm not sure investigating them would work either, probably lead nowhere - don't know what the answer is, except fight for your country or find somewhere nearer home - as we did ....... may sound heartless - but why - do we have to take the burden from these countries, we have enough problems to deal with .......
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Anyone saying Conservatives are not right wing enough and starting threads like this in this way has an agenda that I and many others find distasteful at best. Still waiting to find out what my housing situation had to do with the right to buy thread BTW when you have time enlighten us all why that was so important.

It's news , Sky , itv, bbc basically in all papers , even the left wring daily mirror

Thought I was uneducated, but you take the biscuit
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Markey1 ->
It's news , Sky , itv, bbc basically in all papers , even the left wring daily mirror

Thought I was uneducated, but you take the biscuit
Well I left school at 15 so you could be right - very unkind and rude to say it though.

The papers and news outlets say anything to cause a head line to be shocking so with even a little education people can see what they are doing. Obviously you don't recognise though as it fits your agenda.
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Well I left school at 15 so you could be right - very unkind and rude to say it though.

The papers and news outlets say anything to cause a head line to be shocking so with even a little education people can see what they are doing. Obviously you don't recognise though as it fits your agenda.

Here you go again my agenda , please in lighting me ,
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 09:56 PM

You two!!!!
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 10:43 PM

Tonights news said a rubber dinghy with some badly burned people on boards, obviously sent by traffickers who never even offered them any help whatsoever.
Now these poor people need to be given the best of treatment there to get their burns seen to, and by golly they are bad.
It still doesn't change my views on these traffickers, all the injured should be treated but the rest sent back, it is the only way to stop trafficking in my opinion.
If these folk who are injured they must get well enough to be repatriated back to their own countries.
Some of those last caught want to come to the UK they said, we have to stop it happening.
Anzac
South West UK
Anzac is female  Anzac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2015, 08:47 AM

The only real solution is for their own countries to become places where people feel they can live their lives in a sustainable way. Unfortunately, war, climate change and politics make it impossible for them.

Politicians around the world need to get their heads together and find a proper and workable solution as this is only going to get worse.
These poor people who risk everything for something we take for granted are not to blame.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2015, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
You two!!!!
Sorry Ruthio and everyone else will try to ignore him if he would ignore me would be helpful.
Anzac
South West UK

18-04-2015, 12:56 PM

Don't worry Julie, it's entertaining!

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top