Join for free
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2021, 09:53 AM

Re: Last to post wins

I don't spill beer, must have been a lady crying
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2021, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
I don't spill beer, must have been a lady crying

Us, crying? Good grief. Unheard of.
We are made of much sterner stuff than that.

I must say, it is remarkably quiet here today.
Who has kidnapped Pixie?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2021, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Us, crying? Good grief. Unheard of.
We are made of much sterner stuff than that.

I must say, it is remarkably quiet here today.
Who has kidnapped Pixie?
I see that the infestation of wimmin is still ongoing in my absence. A damned disgrace if you ask me.

Never mind, only 3 big jobs left to do and that's me done thus enabling me to spend more time in here...

Chortle...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2021, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I see that the infestation of wimmin is still ongoing in my absence. A damned disgrace if you ask me.

Never mind, only 3 big jobs left to do and that's me done thus enabling me to spend more time in here...

Chortle...

In that case, you will also have more time to do some errands for us, brush Tabby's cats, exercise my dogs, take us somewhere nice occasionally, mow the grass, clean the windows, and . . . oh yes, bath more often.

Now then, I'm orf to bed. DO NOT DISTURB.

There is an absolutely beautiful moon tonight, so I will be tucked up cosy, with my curtains open and lie in the moonbeams - bliss.

macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2021, 08:16 AM

looks up and down, and no one to be found, so all the toast to meself, now sssshhhhh
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

30-03-2021, 10:59 AM

Good morning people. I see Macy's been and gone, so it's nice and peaceful again now.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2021, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
In that case, you will also have more time to do some errands for us, brush Tabby's cats, exercise my dogs, take us somewhere nice occasionally, mow the grass, clean the windows, and . . . oh yes, bath more often.

Now then, I'm orf to bed. DO NOT DISTURB.

There is an absolutely beautiful moon tonight, so I will be tucked up cosy, with my curtains open and lie in the moonbeams - bliss.

Oh blimey! That's two moons.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2021, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Oh blimey! That's two moons.
Hope there isn't a passing cyclist, he may be looking for somewhere to park his bike.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2021, 05:02 PM

Hello all! Did ya miss me? I was helping out a friend who was moving. So....now I've got the hang of chucking out the rubbish who's next eh???

:
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

30-03-2021, 05:08 PM

Look what the cat dragged in.

"Hello all! Did ya miss me?"

No.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top