Join for free
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2016, 01:01 PM

Don't overdo it ok?

This Christmas i have vowed not to overdo things such as to much chocolate. nuts and just have a normal size dinner not piled up high lol!! And not as much whisky either. And if you believe that folks your dumber than i thought. Hope you all have a damn great Christmas and a very happy new year. Ok a bit early so what?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2016, 01:03 PM

Re: Don't overdo it ok?

One time of year i let myself enjoy all aspects of the Festive season.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2016, 01:24 PM

I think it is par for the course that you overeat and drink too much (as long as you are not driving), isn't that what January is for.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2016, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
This Christmas i have vowed not to overdo things such as to much chocolate. nuts and just have a normal size dinner not piled up high lol!! And not as much whisky either. And if you believe that folks your dumber than i thought. Hope you all have a damn great Christmas and a very happy new year. Ok a bit early so what?
HaHa! Famous last words for some!

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Doc!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2016, 02:14 PM

Good for you Doc, at least the will is there, but you know what they say "The mind is willing but the flesh is weak"...good luck with it.
A very happy Christmas to you and your family.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2016, 05:11 PM

You can always leave out the ice from your whisky Doc that would balance things out for all the other over indulgence then
A very happy christmas and New Year to you too Doc just remember all things in moderation....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2016, 06:08 PM

I eat too much choc all year, so no change for me. Don't eat big piled high plate fulls any more either, think my tummy shrunk.

Have a wonderful time, Doc.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2016, 07:48 PM

Not a problem I rarely eat chocolate so there won't be any in the house and I don't eat Christmas dinner so you can have my share Doc .

(I have bought a rather nice bottle of wine though )
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2016, 10:24 PM

I am trying to avoid obvious sources of temptation at the moment, but I am not winning. Oh bother, I have just opened the Quality Street

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top