Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 11:36 PM

Re: Soldiers fire at Jeremy Corbyn....

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I think you made your position re. our soldiers quite clear in post #12.

Exactly
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 11:37 PM

Wow, this has really split OFF members into two groups: those who found the activity offensive (7) and those who found it both humorous and commendable (8).

I'd like to add my name to the latter group.
I didn't find it as either. I can't stand the man but I thought this was extremely disappointing and doesn't say much about army discipline.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2019, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I didn't find it as either. I can't stand the man but I thought this was extremely disappointing and doesn't say much about army discipline.
I didn't include the third group: those who did find it offensive and those who didn't.

The "fence sitters"!
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 12:05 AM

It's just another distraction from things that really matter.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
To be fair, the target was going to be a poster of Dianne Abbott but that would be too easy to hit so they settled on a picture of JC instead.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
To be fair, the target was going to be a poster of Dianne Abbott but that would be too easy to hit so they settled on a picture of JC instead.
Now we're reduced to having a go at a woman because, one presumes, of her weight / figure.

Dear dear me!
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 06:50 AM

I think you made your position re. our soldiers quite clear in post #12.
Yes, I agree, I would have thought so too - but some people didn't cotton-on.

(I love the "our", by the way).

I repeat: consult Saville.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Brilliant!
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2019, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
Now we're reduced to having a go at a woman because, one presumes, of her weight / figure.

Dear dear me!
Well why not?! It's so easy that it's irresistible!

But it's not just her size, it's the fact that she's as thick as pigsh*t and twice as nasty

Search YouTube for 'diane abbott' and while you're watching the disasters unfold, try to remember that she's the Shadow Home Secretary
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

05-04-2019, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
Well why not?! It's so easy that it's irresistible!

But it's not just her size, it's the fact that she's as thick as pigsh*t and twice as nasty

Search YouTube for 'diane abbott' and while you're watching the disasters unfold, try to remember that she's the Shadow Home Secretary

If the Loony Party should get into government (because of May), things are going to be pretty interesting.

The press will have a field day, at least until they are silenced by the government.

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top