Join for free
Page 603 of 754 « First < 103 503 553 593 601 602 603 604 605 613 653 703 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2020, 08:49 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

It was great drying weather today right enough. I got 3 seperate loads done, all dried and put away. Fair chuffed.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2020, 09:44 PM

Good evening everybody. Hairdressers for me today, then some food shopping. Nice and sunny in town but then a sudden shower of rain. Staying home tomorrow as the weather is supposed to be dire.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 10:11 AM

Good Morning Each,a very wet n windy one here..so I'm not going out..again!
This is the kind of scenario where Folks get together indoors spreading The virus around,so I won't be surprised if there's a total lockdown within the week

Been on a bit of a health kick this past few weeks,so lost some of the excess LBS I've put on over the last few Months..but..on days like this I get the munchies so it's just as well there's not one single biscuit/crisps/chocolate in the house

Stay safe Eveeryone.xxx
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 10:35 AM

Morning, Boy it's wild up here and cold. Been out with the dog and got soaked n frozen. Hot shower and back in my PJs now. lol. May just stay like that too.
May I see Doris is thinking full lockdown again so yes your correct, I think we won't be far behind. Hmmmm must check how many toilet tolls we have.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54756950
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 12:51 PM

Good morning everybody wet and windy here today. Haven't been out the door yet, going out later to my nieces and staying overnight.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 06:16 PM

Good Evening All,still blowing a gale here and it's not stopped raining..freezing too,

It looks like the WHOLE of England is about to be put into a total lockdown for a Month!...jeeze!...Hoping We don't follow unless it's absolutely necessary.

Enjoy Your time at Your Niece's Jessie as after Monday the 2nd November we won't be able to travel outside Our Council area....more joy

Still have 2 packs of 9 TRs Roxy so that should keep Me going for quite a while
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

01-11-2020, 08:24 AM

Morning, very dark, wet, but the winds gone....thank goodness. This damn covid is starting to get to me now, really didn't think it would as I live out in the wilds BUT, it seems to be on my mind all the time, the telly, radio and internet never give it a rest, it's all people in the shops are talking about, phone calls are full of it and it's starting to get me really down I just can't get away from it.
Dog is showing no signs of wanting to go for his walk, curled up on his couch blanket so that's fine with me as I'll slip back to bed for a while longer. Have a good day.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

01-11-2020, 12:15 PM

Good morning Folks,a dry cold one here atm,but heavy rain to follow later,

Aye it's all doom & gloom wherever We look but I'm taking it a day at a time,My affairs are all in order if this cursed virus takes Me,but in the meantime I'm just keeping on doing what I have been doing over the past 8 months,...I'm sure lots of Folks who live in large Towns/Cities will be wanting to upsticks and move to areas which aren't as infected as Theirs,so God knows what will happen then!..but as one of the actors in 'Dads Army' says..."don't panic don't panic" so I'll take His advice,but not the old Scotsman who says "We're all doomed"

Keep Yer chins up Lassies and stay safe,xxx

Just read this on 'Glasgow Live'

"mass vaccination" programme is being planned for Scotland in mid-December, according to a leaked email.

A memo has been uncovered by the Sunday Mail that relates to the roll out of an anticipated nationwide Covid-19 inoculation schedule in just six weeks time.

The document explains it's "the most important public health goal in our lifetimes".

It's also understood the Scottish NHS has already awarded a contract for supply of refrigeration equipment to store the vaccine when it becomes available.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

01-11-2020, 04:41 PM

Good afternoon ladies. Weather still a bit wild here at the moment. Enjoyed my time at my nieces last night her great granddaughter was there and kept us amused. Got some more food when I was out. Roxy I listen to the news at six and that's enough for me. May I hope we don't go into another lockdown, I'm enjoying my bit of freedom at the moment.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

03-11-2020, 09:46 AM

Hi Folks,Nobody been around for a couple of days on here,not surprised as there's nothing positive happening with covid/brexit/weather...Decided to steer well clear of any crap news in the morning,so I watch Sky Arts on tv where there's maybe an Opera on,or like now the beautiful Ballet 'Giselle'......So I'll just say good morning good afternoon & goodnight,and hope You're all ok.

Page 603 of 754 « First < 103 503 553 593 601 602 603 604 605 613 653 703 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top