Bocephus is male 

12-03-2020, 01:13 PM

Re: Alan jackson

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
Nice post Bocephus -- thank you.
Thank you for the thread.
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 02:51 PM

Most welcome -- its great to see others enjoying the posts and sharing their 'treasures' too.
Bocephus
Canada
Bocephus is male 

12-03-2020, 02:58 PM

Most welcome -- its great to see others enjoying the posts and sharing their 'treasures' too.
I'm a huge fan of early to mid 90's country. I was thinking about starting my own thread with my favorite country songs from that time, but I didn't want to seem like a copycat. lol
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Bocephus ->
I'm a huge fan of early to mid 90's country. I was thinking about starting my own thread with my favorite country songs from that time, but I didn't want to seem like a copycat. lol
Hey fella lets hear what you got and don't worry about being a copycat we all do it at one time or other.
Well not me of course but everyone else does..

What you into bluegrass,old style country,or the new stuff going around.
I am leaning more to the first two new style country is ok but the kids that sing it tend to use to many instruments so there are no ballads and other stuff tends to sound to fast and not really understandable.Although I do have a few favs.
Bocephus
Canada
Bocephus is male 

12-03-2020, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Hey fella lets hear what you got and don't worry about being a copycat we all do it at one time or other.

I am leaning more to the first two new style country is ok but the kids that sing it tend to use to many instruments so there are no ballads and other stuff tends to sound to fast and not really understandable.Although I do have a few favs.
Well, it's hard to say. I used to watch CMT ever day and pretty much liked them all. I love the Dixie Chicks which many refer to as bluegrass, I just like all kinds. As far as country music that is current, I'm not a big fan. When you see my thread, after a few posts you will get to know my taste in country.
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->

Yes -- I agree -- fire ahead -- post what you enjoy and we can also enjoy!
Bocephus
Canada
Bocephus is male 

13-03-2020, 01:22 PM

OMG That is a beautiful song.
Bocephus
Canada
Bocephus is male 

13-03-2020, 01:24 PM

It's kinda weird to see the 'Twin Towers' in this video before they were taken down. I'm so used to not seeing them when I turn on the television or on Youtube.

Richmond
United Kingdom

18-10-2020, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Bocephus ->
It's kinda weird to see the 'Twin Towers' in this video before they were taken down. I'm so used to not seeing them when I turn on the television or on Youtube.

Have not dropped into this thread that I set up - love Alan Jackson's music - and you have posted some great songs here.

Have really enjoyed dropping back in and enjoying them .
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 08:57 AM

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top