Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 06:20 PM

Male chastity gadget hack could lock users in

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54436575

A security flaw in a hi-tech chastity belt for men made it possible for hackers to remotely lock all the devices in use simultaneously.

The internet-linked sheath has no manual override, so owners might have been faced with the prospect of having to use a grinder or bolt cutter to free themselves from its metal clamp.

The sex toy's app has been fixed by its Chinese developer after a team of UK security professionals flagged the bug. They have also published a workaround.

This could be useful to anyone still using the old version of the app who finds themselves locked in as a result of an attacker making use of the revelation. Any other attempt to cut through the device's plastic body poses a risk of harm.

The cage wirelessly connects to a smartphone via a Bluetooth signal, which is used to trigger the device's lock-and-clamp mechanism. But to achieve this, the software relies on sending commands to a computer server used by the manufacturer. The security researchers said they discovered a way to fool the server into disclosing the registered name of each device owner, among other personal details, as well as the co-ordinates of every location from where the app had been used.

In addition, they said, they could reveal a unique code that had been assigned to each device.These could be used to make the server ignore app requests to unlock any of the identified chastity toys, they added, leaving wearers locked in.
What a technological cock-up .....
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 06:21 PM

Re: Male chastity gadget hack could lock users in

you have to have some balls to wear one of those. I can foresee some women giving their men sleeping pills then locking their men in while asleep
Puts a total now meaning to clamping up
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 06:28 PM

I wonder how many women would rush to the rescue with a pair of bolt cutters.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 09:07 PM

Does it come in XXS sizes......
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Does it come in XXS sizes......
It comes in all sizes.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It comes in all sizes.
I realised I might have left the door open for some sharp eyed comedian..... We could make a good double act Longdogs...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2020, 09:49 PM

Pardon my ignorance but I’m baffled, what is the things function? does one wear it inside one’s trousers Ah La Tom Jones to impress the opposite sex? male guards in a harem?

Anyone who freely puts his willie into a thing like that deserves to be locked in or better still, locked up.

I see there is a manual escape handle at the back of the device, if you want out, eunuch three times.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

06-10-2020, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Pardon my ignorance but I’m baffled, what is the things function? does one wear it inside one’s trousers Ah La Tom Jones to impress the opposite sex? male guards in a harem?

Anyone who freely puts his willie into a thing like that deserves to be locked in or better still, locked up.

I see there is a manual escape handle at the back of the device, if you want out, eunuch three times.
I couldn't agree with you more Jem, very strange....
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2020, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->

it is an expensive willie straightener
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2020, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
it is an expensive willie straightener
Thanks Bazza, i hadn’t a clue what it was supposed to do.
Willie straightener eh, stupid bloody EU rules again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top