Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 10:26 AM

Re: It's no wonder my feet hurt

Funny how things change. When young, we were pleased with putting less effort into getting about (motorbikes-cars). When older, we become proud of putting more effort into getting about.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Funny how things change. When young, we were pleased with putting less effort into getting about (motorbikes-cars). When older, we become proud of putting more effort into getting about.
I suppose we could oil our bikes and cars when they got a bit stiff but our knees are more stubborn.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 10:32 AM

I think this might come in handy for you LD.....

Добре дошли в Bulgaria Longdogs...... It means, "Welcome to Bulgaria Longdogs!!"
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I suppose we could oil our bikes and cars when they got a bit stiff but our knees are more stubborn.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
You could ask the ladies in LTP to massage your feet for you, LD.

Don't give him ideas, Mags.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 11:19 AM

In an attempt to validate 'Stepometers' and justify wild claims of some members, would all qualifying, exaggerating, posters assemble at Foxy's place first thing on Sunday morning, where a 25 mile walk has been arranged. It would have been 30 miles, but allowing for the dubious physical state of some members, and the fact that it gets dark early since we meddled with the clocks, 25 miles is considered 'Do abble'...
Refreshments will be served by the charming Mrs Fox half way round, and where members surprised by their lack of balls and physical ability can retire......
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
In an attempt to validate 'Stepometers' and justify wild claims of some members, would all qualifying, exaggerating, posters assemble at Foxy's place first thing on Sunday morning, where a 25 mile walk has been arranged. It would have been 30 miles, but allowing for the dubious physical state of some members, and the fact that it gets dark early since we meddled with the clocks, 25 miles is considered 'Do abble'...
Refreshments will be served by the charming Mrs Fox half way round, and where members surprised by their lack of balls and physical ability can retire......
If this arrives in time I'll be there on the dot, Bob.

There will be no stopping me then!

mart
Chatterbox
South of England

28-10-2020, 01:06 PM

That would be a mile for the number of years I've qualified to be on this forum ..but I think I could handle it. It's driving to your place that's the problem. It's too far to cycle that early in the morning.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 03:31 PM

Have you tried those gel insoles ?
I haven’t but they look good
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 04:29 PM

Will there be cake?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top