Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 06:58 AM

Good Morning Wednesday.

Hi

A drier day forecast.

I finally had my windscreen fixed yesterday, which is good.

I have a handyman here today, so a few jobs getting done.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 07:28 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday.

Good morning everyone

It is dry here too, Swimmy, but very gloomy - we don't seem to have had proper daylight for days.

Am tunneling out to the Butchers, Bakery and Post Office after breakfast then will spend the some time in the kitchen - cooking and doing the laundry - before going back to the PC to rummage among my ancestors!

Take care
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 08:06 AM

Good morning all, a drier forecast here too, it's been quite wet over the last few days in spite of the forecast, sometimes it's just a waste of time looking at it....

Just about to head off to the forest with the dogs but no plans for the rest of the day yet, but no doubt something will turn up to pique my interest.

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning all, a drier forecast here too, it's been quite wet over the last few days in spite of the forecast, sometimes it's just a waste of time looking at it....

Just about to head off to the forest sith the digs but no plans for the rest of the day yet, but no doubt something will turn up to pique my interest.

Have a good day everyone
What ever was in your morning coffee, Barry??
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
What ever was in your morning coffee, Barry??
I'm not sure Tabs, but must make sure I have some more of the same tomorrow...

Edited now...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 09:58 AM

Good morning everyone heavy showers here and quite chilly.
Chloe walked/washed/teeth cleaned has gone to bed , I won't see much of her till lunch time.
I am off for a shower and a hair wash then will go to the surgery to queue outside for my meds.

After that an easy day .I ordered a load of birthday cards so will sort through them and allocate to various family member.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 10:31 AM

Good morning everybody.

Another day in isolation for me. I think I'm going to sort my DVD collection out - I've got hundreds!!

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 10:43 AM

Good morning all a bright start to the day with the threat of showers later.

We will be spending Christmas Day on our own this year so I have been buying presents in advance. Yesterday afternoon was spent wrapping them. I have treated myself to a new smaller Christmas tree as my old one was taking too much effort to decorate it. This new one is smaller and already decorated ..... I can see it going up earlier this year!

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe...
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 11:06 AM

Good morning everyone, another day of isolation for me too Carol, that might be idea to sort out my discs but I think I shall have to take care of a lot of laundry first. The weather girl said it was going to be another wet week, just what we need NOT!

Have a good day, all take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 11:08 AM

Good morning all, take care, stay safe and well. God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top