Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 06:56 PM

Time travel

If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or into the future?

Before my dad died, I would have said that I would like to travel into the future because I am curious but since he passed away, I would want to travel back to the past just to see him again and spend time with him. He was the greatest dad on earth and I miss him so much.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 07:01 PM

Re: Time travel

I have already lived my past. I am more curious as to what life has in store for me. Always looking ahead , ready for another adventure.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 07:03 PM

On the same lines, I'd give anything to go back in time to when my precious sister was still here, life hasnt been the same since she went to Heaven. Im not interested in going into the far future, I dont likecthe way life has changed over the past few years and I reckon it will only get worse. Gloomy bugger aren't I lol

I've such good memories of the past so definitely past time travel for me
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
I have already lived my past. I am more curious as to what life has in store for me. Always looking ahead , ready for another adventure.
I like how you say that you have already lived your past. That’s a wonderful outlook to life.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

28-10-2020, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
On the same lines, I'd give anything to go back in time to when my precious sister was still here, life hasnt been the same since she went to Heaven. Im not interested in going into the far future, I dont likecthe way life has changed over the past few years and I reckon it will only get worse. Gloomy bugger aren't I lol

I've such good memories of the past so definitely past time travel for me
It’s so tough when you lose a loved one. Can’t say that I am not curious about the future but yes, the past has some thing that the future does not have - my dad
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 07:52 PM

I think I'd go back to ancient Egypt so I could see how the pyramids were built, who built them and why.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

28-10-2020, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I think I'd go back to ancient Egypt so I could see how the pyramids were built, who built them and why.
That’s something I’ve always wanted to know as well! Remarkable construction!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I would like to see that too Barry. When we get back we could do one of those 'The truth about the pyramids' documentaries.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 08:47 PM

Hi

Neither.

The past is the past, as for the future, I have a critical heart condition, it can kill me anytime.

Nothing I can do about it except live every day to the full.

It is in a weird way, a good thing.

I am not plodding along, expecting to live years, I am going for it, cramming as much in as possible.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I would like to see that too Barry. When we get back we could do one of those 'The truth about the pyramids' documentaries.
I dont think coming back was mentioned Longdogs??
And its no good living in the past? So they keep telling me !!

Donkeyman! 😇😇

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top