Join for free
Page 2 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2020, 08:23 PM

Re: The Racist Labour Party - Why Are We Not Surprised

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Starmer was supporting Corbyn when he was on the front bench. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, that's for sure and Starmers tribute to Corbyn when Starmer became the new "Dear Leader" was the icing on the cake.

Starmer hasn't got the guts to root out the racists in the Labour Party because he is afraid of people like Len McKlusky and his union thugs. Starmer, like most of the labour front bench is too much of a lightweight. Labour is unelectable - the void needs to be filled and the Brexit Party should be coming forward front and centre to fill it and to heap tons of pressure onto Boris to tear up the withdrawal bill and sack Whitty and Valance because theyre utterly useless and coming up with the wrong solutions.

(rant over )
Good rant though..
From Wiki:

Starmer married Victoria Alexander in 2007.[113] She was previously a solicitor but now works in NHS occupational health.[5][114] The couple's son and daughter are being brought up in the Jewish faith of their mother and the family attend shabbat dinners.[9]

So as a member of the Shadow Cabinet from 2015, (and being married to a Jewish woman), Starmer was utterly oblivious to the more unpleasant goings-on of his party and leader, the things people do for money and power eh?
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2020, 11:04 PM

Good riddance to scruffy old Steptoe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2020, 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
Good riddance to scruffy old Steptoe.
Bit late, I thought Michael Foot died a decade or so ago.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2020, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Good rant though..
From Wiki:

Starmer married Victoria Alexander in 2007.[113] She was previously a solicitor but now works in NHS occupational health.[5][114] The couple's son and daughter are being brought up in the Jewish faith of their mother and the family attend shabbat dinners.[9]

So as a member of the Shadow Cabinet from 2015, (and being married to a Jewish woman), Starmer was utterly oblivious to the more unpleasant goings-on of his party and leader, the things people do for money and power eh?

He supported Corbyn all the way and campaigned for him to be leader - Starmer is a complicit liar.

Just listened to Julia Hartley-Brewer interview Ken Livingstone. Oh my, what an eye-opener, talk about denial... the Labour Party and the BNP go hand in hand when it comes to racism.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2020, 10:46 AM

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel sorry for Corbyn?
Blair sends the young men and women of this country off to fight an illegal war that had nothing to with us, some of which either got killed in action or came home horribly disfigured and disabled, and plunged the country into huge debt, and gets off scot free....In fact, he has benefitted.....

While Corbyn is being humiliated and dragged over hot coals for alleged 'Racism' and 'Antisemitism' which aren't real crimes are they.....At least, nobody died!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2020, 10:31 PM

I see that someone has started crowdfunding to pay for multi-millionaire Corbyn's legal fees to challenge the decision to kick him out bag and baggage.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2020, 10:34 PM

It's great that he's gone but I never understood what all this was about. There were never any facts about who said what....anyone know?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2020, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It's great that he's gone but I never understood what all this was about. There were never any facts about who said what....anyone know?
I've no love for Corbyn, but he shot himself, and the labour party, in the foot when he didn't support Brexit. Had he supported Brexit, things could have been so much different for him.

It's just a mountain out of a molehill Annie, but the media and Corbyn's enemies want blood.....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2020, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I see that someone has started crowdfunding to pay for multi-millionaire Corbyn's legal fees to challenge the decision to kick him out bag and baggage.

If that is so, why does he live in a shit house.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2020, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I've no love for Corbyn, but he shot himself, and the labour party, in the foot when he didn't support Brexit. Had he supported Brexit, things could have been so much different for him.

It's just a mountain out of a molehill Annie, but the media and Corbyn's enemies want blood.....
Yes I understand that, I didn't like him either, but I just don't understand the anti semitism claims linking to him being removed from the party. How does that work? You're making it sound as though it wasn't fair. Like they said he's "yesterday's man" so what was the point?

Page 2 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top