Join for free
Page 5 of 24 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 11:53 AM

Re: The Racist Labour Party - Why Are We Not Surprised

Originally Posted by Bread ->
A lot if racism by labour was against their own Jewish constituents living in London.

The "alternative view" by the left to make ex uses and try to deflect from their disgusting behaviour should be treated as "more lies".

As I understand it this was just opposing views about Israeli politics. I have Jewish friends who are pro Palestinian and they will be accused of being anti Semitic here too.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Sadly a very common tactic used these days, and not just confined to Israel Harbal....Blacks, Gays, Muslims, you name it. It has become very unfashionable to criticise or discuss anything these days....
Even though my age does permit me to use the expression, I will resist the temptation to say "it's political correctness gone mad".
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Even though my age does permit me to use the expression, I will resist the temptation to say "it's political correctness gone mad".

Don't let the PC brigade get to you Harbal. They want to shut out everything that doesn't agree with their ideological agenda ... speak your mind, its a free country and free speech is the backbone of democracy.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
As I understand it this was just opposing views about Israeli politics. I have Jewish friends who are pro Palestinian and they will be accused of being anti Semitic here too.

The report disagrees with you and so do I
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Agreed Harbal.....
Political correctness is spreading among the young people of this country faster than Coronavirus has, and with more devastating effects to society. I think Schools and Universities are to blame with their lefty academics....
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 12:04 PM

What I don't understand is why they are using anti semitism as a stick to beat him with when it's all about people just wanting to get rid of him. It's counter productive because he will just pop up elsewhere, stronger. He was already ousted as the worst leader Labour have ever had, why is he such a threat?
It seems more like Keir Starmer bending over backwards to appease. Although he prefers to call it "strong and decisive leadership".
Harbal
South Yorkshire

31-10-2020, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Agreed Harbal.....
Political correctness is spreading among the young people of this country faster than Coronavirus has, and with more devastating effects to society. I think Schools and Universities are to blame with their lefty academics....
I don't mind a certain amount of PC, as long as it has a reasonable quantity of truth mixed in.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 12:19 PM

The report is here if anyone is interested : https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/...bour-party.pdf
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 01:18 PM

Only if you are religious.
No. I'm a secular Yid. It's not an uncommon thing. Jewish by tradition and nationality, well dual nationality actually, family history, loyalty, pride, and so much more.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

31-10-2020, 01:44 PM

Loyalty to ?

Page 5 of 24 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top