Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2012, 04:52 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

Lake Schliersee looking towards Schliersee town in Bavaria. I tried out my new lawnmower yesterday but it needs some adjustments and getting used to.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2012, 05:35 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

You are lucky you have the weather to cut the lawn,all we seem to get is rain.Favourite garden chore cutting the lawn.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2012, 05:53 AM

It's my least favourite chore Annie.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2012, 08:44 AM

Good morning fellow members, another glorious day .
I was down the fields with Chloe at 6am and baby Hannah arrived to spend the day here at 6.30 .

It is great to have a few days of summer at last. When Hannah wakes from her little snooze we will go for a walk before it gets too hot.

Have an enjoyable day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2012, 08:51 AM

Good morning to all and sundry, very warm (21deg) already this morning, what a change from last week when I had to light the fire....

I'm preparing a salad for lunch today, with some leftover poached salmon from Sunday and salad vegetables from the garden. More berries to pick today and a few odd maintenance jobs to do around the house, then hopefully a quiet afternoon with a book in the garden...

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2012, 09:29 AM

Sunset at Seamill with the Arran hills in the background

Good Morning Folks The heavy Scotch mist of early on this morning has cleared up from here but although the sun is trying to get thru' (and did for all of 20 mins) it looks like rain again!

That's a lovley photo, Alan, love the reflections in the loch. Very picturesque and thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today!

Take care
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2012, 09:53 AM

I cut my grass on Sunday but was hard work as it was very long and felt like doing the first cut after the winter except it was a warm day Another warm one today and expected to reach 30 dgs phew !
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2012, 09:55 AM

Beautiful photos. It's hot here today. Asti's just come back from an hour's walk with my naighbour so she's quite happy and ready to sleep the rest of the day. For me, I'm afraid it's washing and ironing all day. Excitin stuff .

Have a lovely day all of you.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2012, 09:55 AM

Good Morning All.....There must be something in the Air Today. I was thinking about cutting the Lawns today too lol.
Looks like we're going to be a busy Bunch then.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2012, 11:48 AM

Good morning everyone!

Another day of gorgeous sunshine ..... what a tonic it is!

Will be in the garden this afternoon, a week of good weather has certainly worked wonders on the flowering plants.

Enjoy your day everyone!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top