Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2012, 04:56 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

Happy Friday people,not sure what the weather is doing but we can take it we are Team Azz.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2012, 05:06 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

The longboat in the foreground was the boat I hired for the day on my birthday last September which I'm also hiring on my birthday this year. It costs £140 for the day at weekends and can accomodate 8 people. We took drinks and food and a great time was had by all in spite of it being the wettest day last year. I'm looking forward to this year's rerun.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2012, 07:09 AM

Good morning Alan and everyone else who visits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BRqA3DSmpc

It looks like a dull start to the day, lots of dark cloud drifting across a grey looking sky, a breeze with moisture in it and no signs of the sun. Mother natures creatures are few and far between and the farm is deadly quiet but it is nice to be able to have our morning walk again.
Our plans for today are not even on the drawing board so it looks like a restful day is facing us although lunch is supposed to be with friends at a local establishment, I say supposed because we have not spoke to our friends for a couple of weeks due to being away so if they dont turn up I guess they have other plans. lol

I can't remember where this was but I think it is near Richmond

Nice photo of the long boats Alan, my B.I.L lived on a narrow boat for the last six years of his life. I hope you have a great birthday this year and the weather is kind to you.

Have a great day every and remember, it is no good moaning as life is what YOU make it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71rQZAjT6ks
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2012, 08:59 AM

Morning Annie, Alan, Bob and all else who call in later..

Just done the Tesco shop and enjoying coffee whilst waiting for the windscreen chip repairer chappie, who will be arriving sometime before lunch.....we hope....
Lunch at home will be bacon and broad beans on toast and we are visiting friends for coffee/cake/chat this afternoon.

Have a good day yourselves,

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2012, 10:10 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny day and I have already been to do the shopping.

The family are coming for lunch tomorrow so there is lots to do today and a gateau and meringues to make.

Enjoy your day everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2012, 10:41 AM

Good morning. Dull and warm at the moment, we had a shower of rain early this morning.
Nothing but a gooseberry crumble to make today. I suppose I could do some housework, nah..it's Friday.
Family are all on holiday, one lot in Scotland the others in France. Going to be quiet for a couple of weeks, but have been promised postcards from the grandchildren
Have a good day all.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2012, 10:44 AM

Good Morning All Sunny, windy and lovely and cool start to the day!

Not sure how long my pc will let me stay on - had big problems yesterday, my Windows Defender has blocked me out of all programs! I had to work my way thru' it clicking to allow me access without defender! Bleeding nuisance! Having a new one installed, hopefully, at the weekend!

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob. Can't open the links yet Bob as Defender is blocking it! Will get back to them. Thanks for sharing

That sounds a lovely way to spend your Birthday, Alan. Hope you get a good day this year - and loads of piccies taken!!

Take care all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2012, 02:38 PM

Just popping in to say Hello to all, I wish you were all here in Devon to enjoy the gorgeous weather we are having. We've had a leisurely couple to ourselves before the family join us tomorrow. ....... I will then go into childhood mode by making sandcastles, flying kites and doing all other things that children like to do!

Take care everyone!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2012, 04:36 PM

The sun is out at the moment but you are having lovely weather further south. Been shopping crawled round M&S and listened to Joe talking,sometimes he never shuts up and others he seems as if his mouth is stitched up, Men urgh.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2012, 06:42 PM

Great that you're having a good time Mags, try to keep us posted...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top