Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 05:04 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Taken at Sheringham, Norfolk on my mobile. Hoping for a cooler day today, I've had enough of those high temperatures.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 07:08 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning Alan and everyone else of course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oww8HXLsxDw

It has the makings of a beautiful day if you take away the cold breeze which does not seem to effect Mother Natures creatures who are out searching for their breakfast inbetween singing their songs to welcome the morning.

Plans for today are a quick visit to Tesco and B&Q followed by a visit to Halfords then home for lunch before visiting friends this afternoon.

I know this is in Richmond in one of the church grounds, I just can't think which.

Great to see you find time to come here Mags, have a great holiday and do'nt let all the kite flying carry you away.

Have a wonderful day everyone and I hope this helps to start your day with a smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RGPiu8dqYc
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 07:45 AM

'morning Alan, AB, all who follow

It's going to be very hot today so SWMBO has decided to go shopping on her own and I am keeping the dogs amused and cool, and with a good supply of clean cool water

Best wishes to all of you out there.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 09:15 AM

Good morning to all on another summery start in Sherwood.

Just back from the forest with the dogs and enjoying a coffee before Mrs PM drags me off kicking and screaming to buy some new walking shoes, but I don't understand why, as my others haven't quite finished falling to pieces yet....

Cheese omelette and chips for lunch, and then it will be a quiet afternoon with a book in the garden methinks...

Enjoy your day everyone...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 09:22 AM

Local view of Johnstone Water Works

Good Morning Everyone Wet and windy start to the day.

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob. Good links as well Bob.

Many thanks for sharing.

Hope you have a lovely holiday Mags.

Take care all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 09:37 AM

Good morning fellow members a bright fresh morning and I am hoping it stays that way so the family who are coming for lunch can eat outside.

Lots to do, we are having a roast leg of lamb with my own garlic and rosemary from the garden

Have a pleasant day everyone...
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 11:37 AM

Good morning everyone.
Sunny but cooler this morning, promises to be a perfect day for gardening
Grocery shopping later I don't like shopping very much. That roast leg of lamb sounds delishus Meg
Lovely piccies people and the links AB, got me singing.
Enjoy your day all.
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 02:44 PM

Seems like you are all having better weather than we are. Been raining here all morning. Cloudy now, gone a lot cooler. Looks like showers for the rest of the day.
Lovely photos. Hope you all have a good day.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2012, 06:54 PM

Its been dull nd had a few goes at raining but cant quite make it,think the rain factory has dried up.Its very windy as well.Have a good holiday those are going away.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top