Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2012, 04:51 AM

Monday Again- it will soon pass.

More rustic art snapped in Germany. Picked my broad beans yesterday so today I've got 5 buckets of them to pod, blanch and get into the freezer. Anyone care to give me a hand ?
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2012, 06:05 AM

Re: Monday Again- it will soon pass.

Good Morning Folks, well the weather is what you could call damp, but hasnt it been all Summer .well its the beginning of a new week and unlike Bob Geldoff I like Mondays, hate weekends.So Happy Monday to you all.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2012, 07:30 AM

Good morning Alan Annie and everyone else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9G0-4TWwew

A bit of a winters day here, dull overcast as if the heavens want to vent there anger on someone, a cold north wind blowing and not many of Mother natures creatures around yet the farm was a hive of activity.

Plans for today are to make it a restful day as we did not get home from friends until 2:30am. Lunch is at home followed by much more relaxing this afternoon.

Nice bit of sculpture there Alan.

Have a great day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cHB3Rbz1OI
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2012, 07:43 AM

Smashing photo that Bob, my sort of scene.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2012, 09:27 AM

Mondays at work are never good but after a few days off even worse haha
The weather is back to being unpredictable, at the moment it is sunny with lots of cloud, and i can see black cloud on the horizon.
I have come prepared for everything today as usual.
Enjoy your days everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2012, 10:03 AM

Good morning fellow members the weather can't quite decide what to do today with sunny spells and showers.

I am busy making bread this morning and having moved the dead washing machine into the garage I may paint under the work surface where the new one will go

I hope 'regulars' Mags and Jem and anyone else who is away are enjoying their holidays
Enjoy your day everyone...
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2012, 10:24 AM

Good Morning, Clouding Over here, but hopefully it will stay Day. Lots to get through today.
Enjoy your Day People.
This is the Front at Ullapool, lovely wee place, where I went to get the Boys off the Lewis Ferry on Saturday.
Must go back there Off Season and explore.

Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2012, 11:06 AM

View from up at "Loki's" Field:

Morning Everyone Sun was trying to get thru earlier now dull and windy but nice out walking in it

Lovely photos, Alan, Bob and Roxy! Aw Ullapool is lovely! Had friends in Govan where I came from, who came from around that area and whose cousin was Robert Urquhart and I believe he either came from there, or stayed there!!

Great links, Bob, thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2012, 11:11 AM

Happy Monday to everyone from me too.

I've just done the Tesco's shopping and enjoying a coffee before taking the dogs out in the forest for an hour or so. Lunch is chicken and vegetables and then a few odd jobs are on my list and a trip to the tip with garden prunings..

Sorry Alan, after topping and tailing all of my blackcurrants I really couldn't face several buckets of beans...

Nice pictures everyone...

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK

30-07-2012, 11:26 AM

I used to grow blackcurrants Barry but I got fed up with all the work you had to put into it to harvest them and get them into the freezer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top