Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 05:15 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

Coastal shot on the Isle of Man. More rain forecast for today, just when I was going to do some weeding in my garden.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 06:18 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning every one,looks like a nice morning here but you cant go on that, it was like this yesterday and we had torrential showers off and on all day from about 10 ish.Its a bit chilly will have to put the heating on for a while. Have a noce day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 07:22 AM

Morning all, heavy rain here this morning and more forecast for the rest of the day.

I'm on jankers this morning cleaning the bathroom, then it's out with the dogs after coffee and then out to lunch with friends to the local carvery, (which may take up most of the afternoon)...

Enjoy your day folks if you can...

Barry
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 07:35 AM

Good morning Alan Annie, Barry and all who visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY0tsKCB4lc

Mother natures creatures are hurriedly searching for food which tell me bad weather is on the way despite the sun trying to burn your eyes out. They are making quite a noise for small creatures which is being backed up by the animals at the farm, bad weather is definitely coming.

Plans for today are this morning a visit to an old friend home from hospital followed by luch at some local establishment leaving the afternoon free to do whatever we wish.

Fairhaven Lake

Have a wonderful day everyone regardless of what weather you get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRj8vwwsMgY
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 07:59 AM

Good morning fellow members dull and wet here which is a shame because I have baby Hannah all day and we won't be able to go out in the garden.
It looks like being is a day on the carpet with Mr Fisher Price and lots of bricks for us.

Lovely pictures but a sad reminder of this years wet holiday by the sea.

Enjoy your day everyone .
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 08:03 AM

Morning, Lovely Warm and Sunny here today, Going to Doctors this Morning then come back, Feed the Clydes, Walk Dageus and get Himself some Lunch. Helping his Mum Spruce up the Hen House this Afternoon, then I might just Zonk in a Chair in the Sun and Read for a Wee While.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 10:00 AM

Morning everyone
Well the rain is back again here today. Glad i was on holiday last week and had brilliant sunshine.
Still warm but having to bring brollie, coat and shoes.
Hope the sunshine makes an appearance soon.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 10:34 AM

Tighnabruaich

Morning Everyone Beautiful morning so far - lovely out walking

Lovely photos Alan and Bob - and the links as well, Bob, thanks for sharing!

Enjoy a good day today, whatever you do

Take care and stay safe
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 10:40 AM

Morning all, dull and miserable and wet and cold here.
Nowt doing today, just some 'phone calls to make and a letter to write and two appointments to make.
Hopefully it will brighten and dry up enough to allow me to do a little pottering in the garden later
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2012, 04:08 PM

Its sunny up here today, and about time.Joe says its warm outside.Been doing a bit of house work and found the books I had mislaid.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top