Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 07:50 AM

Good Morning Wednesday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

It is hammering down here.

Nothing much planned, a bit of painting in the kitchen,

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 08:36 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday.

Good morning Swimmy and all who follow

Yup hammering down here too looks like cheerio to the sun ...gosh Im not good without sunshine

On increased lockdown here so not sure what to do...I need a project for winter now we have decided to stay put so I will have to give it some thought.

Have a good day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 08:39 AM

Good morning everyone.

Dull and cloudy here today - going to rain.

Hibernating in the craft room for the day.

Take care - stay safe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 08:44 AM

Good morning everyone the rain has arrived .

The porta loo is back in the close (it arrived then was taken away again last week) so it looks like the road men might actually appear to mend the road for the first time in over 30 years and I might no longer have to weed the road outside my house .

Lots of cleaning to do in the house and my new protective netting for the garden is due to arrive , I want to hem it and put canes through the edges to make laying and moving simple.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 08:48 AM

Good morning all, dull and wet here too, but onwards and upwards regardless...

Today we will be in West Bay checking out the flea market, before a walk along the beach and lunch in the new garden centre cafe, maybe find some indoor pursuit then for a couple of hours if it's too wet out.

Have a good day everyone
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 09:19 AM

I have been laid up sick. Today i feel better so will probably work and then. Nothing and more nothing and more nothing. I cant go anywhere and all I ever want to do is sleep
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 09:34 AM

Good morning all raining steadily, perfect for the pansies and violas I planted yesterday.

Nothing else planned for the day, will just potter around the house doing this and that.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by noolsg ->
I have been laid up sick. Today i feel better so will probably work and then. Nothing and more nothing and more nothing. I cant go anywhere and all I ever want to do is sleep
Noolsg, sorry to hear you haven’t been feeling well, I hope your health improves and you feel a lot better soon.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by noolsg ->

I am sure many of us have had times like that, but please don't let it upset you. Sleep is a great healer & there will always be members on here that you can chat to, when you feel a bit better. Try watching a film that makes you happy or just doing something you enjoy, that doesn't use too much energy.
I hope you are soon feeling better.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2020, 04:14 PM

It was absolutely persisting down when we got up. We got drenched while out shopping and, would you believe it, just as we got home, His Royal Majesty the Sun come out wearing his best hat!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top