Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2012, 08:27 PM

Re: "Merlin" returns

The final episode in the Merlin series is being shown tonight at 8.15pm. I hope it won't be a sad ending

I've really enjoyed watching all 5 series, it won't be the same having no more Merlin to look forward to in the winter months
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2012, 08:43 PM

I have to be honest Mags, but I've found this last series hard going as the story is very repetitive.... Morgana just has a diffenet ally every week with whom to attack Camelot, and Merlin still has no insight or acumen whatsoever..some days he can lay out a whole army with a flick of the wrist and the next day he can't light a match, the writers really haven't allowed him to develop into the top sorceror of legend, so as far as I can see up to yet he's just a boy flailing round hopelessly in the dark, which is getting quite tedious.

We actually recorded all of the episodes for different reasons and are around four episodes behind at the moment, so won't catch up to the finale until the New Year probably....
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2012, 01:52 AM

I just watched it - and glad I watched it tonight and not tomorrow now - it's very sad! Almost had me in tears

I really enjoyed the whole series, why did they have to end it - it could have gone on forever... and it would have been nice to see Arthur and Merlin work together with everyone knowing about Merlin.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2012, 11:49 AM

I loved the Series, it's a shame they ran out of Ideas .
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

31-12-2012, 11:59 AM

I enjoyed the series and was disappointed it ended as it did.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top