Join for free
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2013, 10:52 PM

Re: 'I'm a Celebrity', Get me out of here.

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
I usually always watch it unless there's someone I really dislike (that American model being one, Janice somebodyorother). It can be a good laugh and it's a good way to see if they're persona matches the one they put out on telly

Sorry, messed up, see post below
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2013, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
I usually always watch it unless there's someone I really dislike (that American model being one, Janice somebodyorother). It can be a good laugh and it's a good way to see if they're persona matches the one they put out on telly

Yes, I know who you mean BV, gobby mare, she was a nightmare. Wasn't her other name Dickinson or similar?
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, I know who you mean BV, gobby mare, she was a nightmare. Wasn't her other name Dickinson or similar?
That's the one Mups - I couldn't stand her (although I will admit to laughing when that cleaning lady was on that contraption in with the emus and Janice kept lowering her into them on purpose )
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 10:57 AM

Hate it!!!!!! And agree that anything with "celebrity" in the title puts me off.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 11:13 AM

I like IACGMOOH it because it has an element of unpredictability and I find human watching fascinating .

I think when you get to my age you have seen every plot, there are after all only a limited number rearranged to suit and I can't stand repetitive formulaic dramas on the lines of 'Doctors in hospitals with mistresses ' and the soaps annoy me to so I don't watch most of them just EE occasionally.

So bring on the bush and the bugs it makes me feel luck to be safe in my little house .
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 11:16 AM

Is there any one person you would like to see taking part in it? I can't think of one offhand myself.
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 11:19 AM

Oh perhaps Anne Robinson springs to mind, from Watchdog. She seems such an argumentative person.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Stella H ->
Is there any one person you would like to see taking part in it? I can't think of one offhand myself.
...not really Stella , half the time I don't know who the 'celebrities' are
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk

31-10-2013, 11:35 AM

No Meg, I don't always know who they are and must admit that most of them are has-beens. Just love it when they get into arguments though which is why I think Anne Robinson would liven things up.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I like IACGMOOH it because it has an element of unpredictability and I find human watching fascinating .

I think when you get to my age you have seen every plot, there are after all only a limited number rearranged to suit and I can't stand repetitive formulaic dramas on the lines of 'Doctors in hospitals with mistresses ' and the soaps annoy me to so I don't watch most of them just EE occasionally.

So bring on the bush and the bugs it makes me feel luck to be safe in my little house .
That's how I feel - few horrors actually frighten me, most whodunnits I can work it out, I detest romance stories in any shape or form, comedies often fall flat or try too hard but, for me, people watching never loses its fascination. It always amazes me how arch enemies end up pulling together once the numbers are whittled down enough that they have to get on to survive (in any of this type of programme) and bridges are even sometimes mended; as they say: needs must when the devil drives.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top