Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 02:39 PM

Re: 'I'm a Celebrity', Get me out of here.

Originally Posted by Stella H ->
No Meg, I don't always know who they are and must admit that most of them are has-beens. Just love it when they get into arguments though which is why I think Anne Robinson would liven things up.
I don't know who most of them are (but wasn't it an eye opener with Shaun from Coronation Street - he carried on as though he could be billed alongside Clint Eastwood ).

I would love to see a version of it without celebrities as they always have one eye on their image (although Carol Thatcher was a breath of fresh air, not surprised she won).

What task do you enjoy Stella? I love Cyclone - where they have to walk up the wet slidy thing carrying object whilst been blown by hurricane force winds and tsunami type water jets - if I was younger, I would so love to have a go at that
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 04:40 PM

I too watched maybe the first two series, same with BB, then the novelty wore off and did not bother any more.

However I read something recently that because of those horrific fires in Oz the original campsite has been overrun by all sorts of venomous snakes and spiders and therefore probably will be unavailable this year. Anyone else seen this?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by daisymay ->
I too watched maybe the first two series, same with BB, then the novelty wore off and did not bother any more.

However I read something recently that because of those horrific fires in Oz the original campsite has been overrun by all sorts of venomous snakes and spiders and therefore probably will be unavailable this year. Anyone else seen this?
..no haven't seen this Daisy. I guess they will just move the site somewhere else.
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by daisymay ->
In that case I hope it is available, it might be worth watching if there's a chance of a "Celebrity" dying.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Jimmy ->
In that case I hope it is available, it might be worth watching if there's a chance of a "Celebrity" dying.
Oooooo
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 06:10 PM

Depends - I think the snake might have been a tad disappointed with chap's reaction to being attacked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUxntYs336U

Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Depends - I think the snake might have been a tad disappointed with chap's reaction to being attacked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUxntYs336U

Aye, But that wasn't poisonous, they don't use them for the trials.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

31-10-2013, 06:20 PM

Aye, But that wasn't poisonous, they don't use them for the trials.
Poisonous or not, I don't think I'd have had that much backbone!
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 07:18 PM

Ben, my favourite task was also the wet slidey thing too. Great fun.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2013, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Stella H ->
Ben, my favourite task was also the wet slidey thing too. Great fun.
I don't like the wet slidy thing
..too much like slapstik, I prefer dark caves full of nasties

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top