Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2010, 12:46 PM

"Old Timey Look" for a Postcard home

I've been learning how to use a few of the features inluded with my graphics software. Here's just one cool example of a neat effect I tried on a photo I just posted here. What do you think?

Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2010, 12:48 PM

Re: "Old Timey Look" for a Postcard home

Looks good Bob - but I'd prob use the wavey arms pic for it
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2010, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Looks good Bob - but I'd prob use the wavey arms pic for it
You're right! I've never seen Eric smile in the 4 years I've known him until these beach photos. He broke out in a serious grin in this shot. He's downright giddy with joy in the wavy arm photo.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2010, 02:21 PM

Postcards?-they can be the epitome of some senses of humour,and one I subscribe to.

Naughty but basically harmless and so much a window on British seasides and our stupid cencorship views back then

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...years-ago.html

Rock cock??
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2010, 02:36 PM

And of course he knew what he was doing-

It takes brains to do `double entendre` every day,it`s hard to keep it up you know

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top