Join for free
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2010, 02:39 PM

'Dummies' Guide ......

Like Dancingsky, I too have no idea about uploading a photo into a thread.

Thank you Azz for the link explaining how to.

However, although I will take a little further time to try and make sense of it.
In the meantime can anyone give a step by step easy description?????
(I must be totally thick or missing the obvious - or missing the technology brain cell)!!!

Rainbow
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2010, 03:00 PM

Re: 'Dummies' Guide ......

If it was on any interest to you i'd call you and talk you through it!! I did this several times for people and its much easier as they dont seem to get so lost as we go at their speed! Pm me if you're interested.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2010, 03:02 PM

Rainbow, I would take Cassie up on this if I were you. She and Mags were brilliant and showed me how to upload Dizzy's photos last week. First time for me ever.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2010, 03:12 PM

There's a video in this thread too http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=14

Practise in the forum support section if you like - and if you get stuck let us know
Manxman
Manchester, UK
Manxman is male  Manxman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2010, 03:13 PM

Azz helped me out greatly with uploading pictures from my photobucket account, copy the IMG code and paste it into the thread.

Photobucket is free, sometimes a bit confusing but if you read all you will succeed. photobucket.com.

I uploaded some snaps of Granada and the El Hambra Palace.

I uploaded an album of my family and friends into my profile page.

Have a nice day all
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2010, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
There's a video in this thread too http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=14

Practise in the forum support section if you like - and if you get stuck let us know

Its great Azz but for example my mother just cant be doing with more open windows and minimise this & that and she gets ratty and wont listen properly lol. I find if following a basic instruction where the real person can be stopped mid flow and questioned its much easier and less likely to lose the person who's having problems lol

Anyway im there if Rainbow wants a live talk through lol

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top