Join for free
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 12:26 PM

Boris Johnson tested positive

Just announced Boris has been tested positive!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52060791
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 12:27 PM

Re: Boris Johnson tested positive

According to a recent Tweet, the PM has been showing the signs of the coronavirus infection and so is putting himself in isolation.
The usual bile of him being tested before NHS staff is being posted.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
According to a recent Tweet, the PM has been showing the signs of the coronavirus infection and so is putting himself in isolation.
The usual bile of him being tested before NHS staff is being posted.

Oh dear, and his girlfriend is pregnant isn't she. They must be worried.
footprints
Colwyn Bay Wales
footprints is female  footprints has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 12:28 PM

Fancy that ! Must have been all that hand shaking he was doing a few weeks ago. Not a fan of his - but at the same time I don't wish anyone ill - so hope he is OK.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 12:30 PM

Some of the most vile Tweets are hoping that he will die from the condition. Some nasty people out there.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 12:35 PM

The horrendous stress that poor sod is going through would be more than enough to cause anyone to be showing symptoms of the Kung Flu.

I sincerely hope he hasn't got the plague, he has done so very much for the UK by freeing us from the European Commission he deserves not to now be hit with this pestilence.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Some of the most vile Tweets are hoping that he will die from the condition. Some nasty people out there.
That's just awful.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 12:46 PM

When BJ was giving his daily briefing on Wednesday afternoon I thought he looked flushed and unwell so I am not surprised by this news.

Poor chap, as if he hasn't got enough on his plate.....
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 01:33 PM

I imagine he will keep working from home if able. I have no idea who his deputy is but it seems most advice is coming from scientists and the chancellor through Boris anyway.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2020, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I imagine he will keep working from home if able. I have no idea who his deputy is but it seems most advice is coming from scientists and the chancellor through Boris anyway.
Apparently:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52060791

Earlier this week, the prime minister's spokesman said if Mr Johnson was unwell and unable to work, Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab, as the first secretary of state, was the selected minister to stand in.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top