Join for free
Page 42 of 42 « First < 32 40 41 42
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2020, 11:05 AM

Re: What A Loss (?)

Originally Posted by Xandra ->
Not many 11 year old girls would want to leave their single parent mother and go off and live with their father for seven years. The father working in the film industry.
It seems even at an early age Meghan was ambitious.
It seems to ME that she was a selfish little horror especially having drained him for whatever he had she just dumped him.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2020, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It seems to ME that she was a selfish little horror especially having drained him for whatever he had she just dumped him.
I have to say that I get the same impression about the self-centred woman. I suppose that is a common characteristic of many members of the acting profession, especially those who have not yet made their name in the job.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2020, 12:50 PM

FGS the sound of that woman’s name now sparks irritation .
The sooner she and drippy Harry sink into obscurity the better .
We the British people who have held ( and financed ) him in indulgent affection are now fed up to the gills with the pair of whingers .
Go and do not darken our dire little island again .
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I have to say that I get the same impression about the self-centred woman. I suppose that is a common characteristic of many members of the acting profession, especially those who have not yet made their name in the job.
I remember my first wife, who was an agent/manager mainly for actors and musicians, once commented on her clients, "They're all wankers, it is just that they are very good at it."
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I remember my first wife, who was an agent/manager mainly for actors and musicians, once commented on her clients, "They're all wankers, it is just that they are very good at it."

Excellent!

Page 42 of 42 « First < 32 40 41 42

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top