Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 01:17 PM

Re: Ricky gervise

What we tend to forget is that these people are just actors. They get paid for pretending to be someone else. When it comes down to their own personalities, they often fall short. The majority of them, when interviewed are incapable of stringing a sentence together because they spend their whole life reading someone else's lines.

That's fair enough, they are just doing a job like everyone else but let's not pretend they are somehow more important than the rest of us. As Gervaise says, they don't know more about the planet than everyone else. Actors are social climbers who say these things to get them in the news. It's all about publicity for them.

Whether I like Gervaise or not is irrelevant but I agree 100% with what he said.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What we tend to forget is that these people are just actors. They get paid for pretending to be someone else. When it comes down to their own personalities, they often fall short. The majority of them, when interviewed are incapable of stringing a sentence together because they spend their whole life reading someone else's lines.

That's fair enough, they are just doing a job like everyone else but let's not pretend they are somehow more important than the rest of us. As Gervaise says, they don't know more about the planet than everyone else. Actors are social climbers who say these things to get them in the news. It's all about publicity for them.

Whether I like Gervaise or not is irrelevant but I agree 100% with what he said.
^^^^^^^
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Very true, Current now bit-part actors such as Hugh Grant who last week declared to the world in defence of Harry and Meghan, that the media murdered Princess Diane, deserve every vitriol aimed at him.
Wish Gervaise would have him in the audience and show this obnoxious, totally irrelevant nonentity who is so up his own a.....se and who thinks we should all heed his every word, what he thinks of him!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Very true, Current now bit-part actors such as Hugh Grant who last week declared to the world in defence of Harry and Meghan, that the media murdered Princess Diane, deserve every vitriol aimed at him.
Wish Gervaise would have him in the audience and show this obnoxious, totally irrelevant nonentity who is so up his own a.....se and who thinks we should all heed his every word, what he thinks of him!
Exactly. He is a two-bit actor who plays the same part in everything he does..... oh and he had a famous wife in a revealing dress.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top