Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 03:18 PM

Re: #I'm in the moneeeee...

Great news Jan, 'tho I thought you were going to say you scooped a winner on the Premium Bonds

Why don't you try resting, instead of gallivanting about the country? You know it makes sense
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Yay, got my NHS pension statement this morning. Couldn't quite understand the figures so called Paymaster to find out when it'll be paid.

I'm not secretive about figures so don't mind telling ya. Bearing in mind I was on low wages with the NHS, didn't have a long service, and didn't always work full time, I'm at least happy with the lump sum. So that's just over £6,200, payable today or Tuesday. Then my monthly pension will be the princely sum of £79.90, but arrears payment of £728.68 paying in on the 6th. And there was me booking a very cheap caravan for next week! Could have had something luxurious!!

The chap said to me, so that's your summer holiday sorted out. I agreed. I want to go away in September for my birthday, so that'll do nicely.

Now, where shall I go?
Whether you believe in God or some other divine entity it doesn't matter when you hear that someone who obviously deserves a bit of good news gets it so I'll just say Jazzi that as far as I'm concerned, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person and I'm so pleased I could got BANG at any moment!! stevmk2

BANG! (Oh dear.........)
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 03:38 PM

Thank you everyone, and Steve thanks for those exceptionally kind words! Bless you.

Janela, yes, I am resting for the next week, and will go to the caravan on the 10th.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Thank you everyone, and Steve thanks for those exceptionally kind words! Bless you.

Janela, yes, I am resting for the next week, and will go to the caravan on the 10th.
Well, that's alright then
AliceB
Cheshire
AliceB is female  AliceB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 06:36 PM

Jazzi, I'm so pleased to hear your good news - must give you a permanent smile !

Enjoy and relax............

Gwyn
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 06:42 PM

Madeira's a nice place this time of year Jazzi.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 09:28 PM

What a lovely surprise for you Jazzi, enjoy it.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2014, 08:22 AM

Great news having a windfall when you were feeling down.
Nice to hear you have cheered up. Hope you can sort your
health out soon and also the money will help with your plans
for change. Hope you see the light as to what to do about
your living place. Take care and great luck for you.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2014, 08:31 AM

Thanks to the last few posters.

Alan, I've got a caravan booked for a week from 10 May but I'm looking to go abroad from 6 Sep. did have a look last night (all evening actually) and did look at Madeira. Been before and loved it: beautiful island.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2014, 02:21 PM

The greatest good fortune happens to those who have worked for it.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top