Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 01:59 PM

Transgender Kids

Hi

Is it them or their parents?

There is an issue locally, primary school, where a boy is dressing as as a girl and using the girls toilets.

The girls are not happy.

The boys parents are insistant.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 02:04 PM

Re: Transgender Kids

Who knows? I think we would need to know more about each individual case before casting judgment but I will say that it’s very normal for boys to want to dress up as girls when they are infants so the parents might be doing more damage than good.

I do however believe that some people feel born into the wrong body and if these feelings never left then perhaps other measures are needed but I can’t really say as I’m not a psychologist.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 02:11 PM

I don't think any decisions should be by either the kids themselves, or their parents, until after puberty.

I realise this occurs at slightly different ages in each individual, but that's not what matters.
What matters is, puberty can, and does, cause many mixed emotions which mostly settle down eventually.

This is the reason I don't think it is right - or responsible - to rush decisions too young when many are too readily influenced by their feelings and also their friends.

People are always saying about their 'Rights' but what about the 'Rights' of children who are happy as they are? Why should they have to put up with boys in their toilets and be privvy to a young girl's most private moments?

Apart from actually going to the toilet, many of these young girls will be starting periods and coming to terms with their own changing body's, and I imagine the last thing they want are boys nosing about!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I don't think any decisions should be by either the kids themselves, or their parents, until after puberty.

I realise this occurs at slightly different ages in each individual, but that's not what matters.
What matters is, puberty can, and does, cause many mixed emotions which mostly settle down eventually.

This is the reason I don't think it is right - or responsible - to rush decisions too young when many are too readily influenced by their feelings and their friends.

People are always saying about their 'Rights' but what about the 'Rights' of children who are happy as they are? Why should they have to put up with boys in their toilets and be privvy to a young girl's most private moments?

Apart from actually going to the toilet, many of these young girls will be starting periods and coming to terms with their own changing body's, and I imagine the last thing they want are boys nosing about!
Hi

I agree Mups.

Fortunately not at the same School as Nadi.

She is very aware of the changes to her body and does not want boys anywhere near.

Puberty is a very private thing, especially for girls.

I can remember the first time the bathroom door was shut and locked by my daughter,

Good for her, she was growing up.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Is it them or their parents?

There is an issue locally, primary school, where a boy is dressing as as a girl and using the girls toilets.

The girls are not happy.

The boys parents are insistant.

Is "what" them and their parents...I have no idea what you mean?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

This is the reason I don't think it is right - or responsible - to rush decisions too young when many are too readily influenced by their feelings and also their friends.

Excellent post, Mups.

There should be no such thing as transgender children - they are not mature enough to fully understand what it means.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

23-10-2019, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Is "what" them and their parents...I have no idea what you mean?
Hi

Everybody else does.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

Excellent post, Mups.

There should be no such thing as transgender children - they are not mature enough to fully understand what it means.
I agree with this
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Everybody else does.

Could you answer my question please...that is all I am asking.
"Is it them or their parents"..is "what"them or their parents?
I'm not "everybody else"...surely it's a simple question to you,as you started the thread....thank you.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Could you answer my question please...that is all I am asking.
"Is it them or their parents"..is "what"them or their parents?
I'm not "everybody else"...surely it's a simple question to you,as you started the thread....thank you.
I'll try. Are the weird kids weird because they are uncomfortable living as they should or is it their parents intent on giving them choice in a thing they are far too immature to make.

Personally I'm not much bothered on the basis that these "transgender" people are removing themselves from the Gene Pool and so will not be breeding.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top