Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 02:14 PM

Re: Decisions made

Sorry to hear of your problems Annie. I thought perhaps things were getting better for you. As others have said you must look after yourself in all this. I am hoping that the banckruptcy won't mean you will lose your home.
Kath 131
Preston, Lancashire
Kath 131 is female  Kath 131 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 04:21 PM

Annie, sorry to hear your predicament. Like everybody else on OFF I wish you well and you must look after number one.

I sincerely hope things get better for you. xx
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 11:25 PM

I too am very sorry to hear of your predicament but, like the others have said, you have to look after No 1 and, as your partner appears to be taking no responsibility and everything has fallen upon you, then take yourself away from the situation, at least for a while, and accept accommodation elsewhere.

This truly is a nightmare.

Take care, Sue. xx
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 07:15 PM

Well I finally signed all the paperwork today. The company assets were auctioned off last month and proceeds paid to Revenue Canada. It's a relief to know the trustee works with the creditors from this point forward. The bank will review my mortgage/line of credit situation sometime in the next 2 weeks and I will find out when I am to hand over the keys to the house. Packing and sorting daily now...what to keep/store, donate, or toss. Found $5 in loose change this morning.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 07:39 PM

Hope it works out for you Sue so that you eventually find some resolution to your problems...(((hugs)))
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 11:42 PM

So very sorry to hear this Sue, hope things work out in the long run for you.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2012, 09:57 PM

Thanks... on the one hand it's overwhelming to see so much come to an end... on the other, it's a new beginning. Have to look at it that way. I did learn a lot in the last 5 years and perhaps that will serve me well in the future.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2012, 11:19 AM

You have a very positive attitude Annie. I wish you well for the future.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2012, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Annie Jack ->
Thanks... on the one hand it's overwhelming to see so much come to an end... on the other, it's a new beginning. Have to look at it that way. I did learn a lot in the last 5 years and perhaps that will serve me well in the future.
new beginnings happen in the oddest of ways, a pic of a football turned out to be a 4wk old kitten and 10 months later 2 lives are changed completely
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada

07-10-2012, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
new beginnings happen in the oddest of ways, a pic of a football turned out to be a 4wk old kitten and 10 months later 2 lives are changed completely
Now that's intriguing... story to follow?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top