Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2010, 12:06 PM

Re: Unions

Seems like the rail strike will go ahead, . . that's a real shame, . . the unions argument is all over safety but Network Rail say there will be no safety problems once they pay off the 1500 track workers, . . that's what I call sticking your neck out, if any accident happened after those track workers were paid off those involved in management could be jailed.

The union guy Crow is a piece of work aint he, . . turns out he has no time for the Labour party, . . surprise surprise, you can guess what these types of guys are by the way they talk and their posture.

Conflicting stories are emerging about the pay off's, . . a spokesman said last night that most would be voluntary redundancies and early retirements, . . why the strike then ? . . Network rail are breeching the redundancy guidelines any way, you make the job redundant not the worker.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2010, 12:40 PM

You scratch my back bonny lad and I`ll see you right.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2010, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->

The union guy Crow is a piece of work aint he, . . turns out he has no time for the Labour party, . . surprise surprise, you can guess what these types of guys are by the way they talk and their posture.

Think that Crow is from the same mold as Scargil and Red Robbio... let use the workers to fulfill my dream.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2010, 03:22 PM

Back to Bataan, . . sorry, BA , . . the strikers are considering taking BA to court over them losing their travel perks, they got cheap flights as part of their salaries, . . from the mouth of Herr Willie today, . . " I warned them even before the first ballot was held that I would remove these perks ", . . . I think I have this guys number now.

Even uninvolved business managers are now saying he's out of line.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2010, 09:41 AM

Unions never learn!! Strike action does no one any good and I wonder how they take the vote, if it is a hands count, or written vote! Strikes closed down Chryslers - who went on strike for the least thing then they wondered why it closed!! Half the time as well, with hand counts, it was rigged!

They aren't doing themselves any favours at all!
nero
Central Scotland

27-03-2010, 11:27 AM

Ding, ding, . . . . and it's round two fight fans, . . . Irish Willie leaps from his corner and swings a wild right, . . . he misses, . . . Prentis jabs with a straight left but Willie parries, . . . . . Willie swings yet another wild right but is caught by that same left jab to the chin, . . . . the crowd leap to their feet screaming, . . . Flights, Flights, Flights, . . . . . they're in a clinch but the ref steps in and sends them to neutral corners, . . . the atmosphere is electric here, . . . they rush forward and there's a clash of heads, . . . Willie looks dazed, . . . . Prentis comes forward to take advantage but Willie backs off, . . . . . . Ding, Ding, . . . Willie is saved by the bell, . . . stay tuned for round three fight fans.
nero
Central Scotland

28-03-2010, 02:16 PM

Ding,ding, . . . it's round three and Willie looks like a man with a mission, . . . he rushes forward biting down on his gum shield but Prentis isn't phased, . . . . . he sidesteps Willies charge and clips him with a left, . . . . . the crowd jumps up, . . . Willie spins round and you can see the rage in his eyes, . . . he swing another right and catches Prentis unawares, . . it was a sucker punch folks, . . . . . . Prentis bounces back with two rapid lefties and Willie backs off, . . . . the atmosphere is electric, . . . . a lady is standing up shouting kill-im, kill-im, . . . wait a bit, . . I know that face, . . . it's Maggie, . . . . Ding, ding, . . there goes the bell again fight fans, . . . if you can stand it stay tuned for round four.
nero
Central Scotland

01-04-2010, 09:44 PM

The rail strike is off, . . . crow has mad a right ass of himself, . . . he's as stupid as Scargill was, . . the high court ruled in favour of Network Rail, . . . he's a game lad though, . . . " this is only round one " . . he said, . . yeah, make sure you get the ballot right next time laddie.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2010, 08:50 AM

UNIONS!!!! A complete waste of time these days.

I have been a union convenor and I have been on Managment against unions.
Unions want to crush managment, the people who pay their wages.
Managment want to crush unions, the people who do the work.
No win situations.

Strikes everyone loses out except the union bosses who still get their £100,000 salary.

The only way to make a company pay is to see it as a marriage and work together.

You do not have to be in a union these days, you are free to choose wether you join or not.
nero
Central Scotland

22-04-2010, 10:45 PM

Ding ding . . . . it's round four fight fans and Willie dances out like a man possessed . . . . . .

http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z...=aknockout.flv

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top