Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2010, 08:41 AM

Flightless Saturday

Morning all, . . . . . I just couldn't resist the title, . . . . anyways, look on the bright side, that volcano's saving lots of jet fuel innit, . . . . have a restful weekend OFFers and hit the mute button on the TV's remote when the grovellers come on.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2010, 11:23 AM

Re: Flightless Saturday

Morning Dennis

Its sunny here, back to working on the patio today and dog walking. The party is this evening, I hope I can stay awake that long

You're right about the jet fuel, maybe mother nature is doing it's own bit for the environment.

Have a good day all
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2010, 11:26 AM

Morning Denis Oh it is great here - peace and quiet! A plane came in yesterday afternoon and everyone here stood and looked up at it passing over! I just looked out at it from my windows!! A couple of flights went out to Canada and somewhere else but nothing seen since No harm to passengers but I hope it continues!!

Hope you enjoy your Saturday, Dennis, and everyone

Take care.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2010, 02:33 PM

Hi everyone - what a beautiful day!
I've been gardening again and have returned to have a long wallow in a hot bath to ease off my back. All done, had some lunch and now am basking in the garden. It is really hot - need the factor 30 for sure.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2010, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Morning Denis Oh it is great here - peace and quiet! A plane came in yesterday afternoon and everyone here stood and looked up at it passing over! I just looked out at it from my windows!! A couple of flights went out to Canada and somewhere else but nothing seen since No harm to passengers but I hope it continues!!

Hope you enjoy your Saturday, Dennis, and everyone

Take care.
Do you not miss the pretty criss cross silver streaks in the sky though?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2010, 04:50 PM

Hi, all. June weather yesterday, late March today: 14 C (56 F), sun but very gusty winds. Will be below normal till mid week. At least it's not raining. Books at the library, gin at the liquor store, just the usual Saturday routine.

Good to hear the weather's so lovely and people are enjoying their gardens; a bit brisk so I'll probably stay indoors with the papers, crosswords and Catsey and OFF.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top