Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2011, 10:15 PM

Re: The Countdown

Originally Posted by pixie ->
We are going to niagra falls ont in 2 weeks for a few days we only live a hour away
Lucky you Pixie, anytime I see Niagara falls on film or TV I get excited, they are so spectacular and powerful. I would dearly love to visit them but my fear of flying prevents it.
Remember that film with Marilyn Monroe-'Niagara'?.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 07:35 AM

Five weeks today ...... and counting!!!!

Will be off on my hols to Cyprus. Two weeks in the sun laying on a sun-lounger beside a large swimming pool, being served ice-cold drinks by the hotel catering staff, fed three times a day, entertained in the evening and served cocktails too - can't be bad can it???
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Five weeks today ...... and counting!!!!

Will be off on my hols to Cyprus. Two weeks in the sun laying on a sun-lounger beside a large swimming pool, being served ice-cold drinks by the hotel catering staff, fed three times a day, entertained in the evening and served cocktails too - can't be bad can it???
I'm really glad to hear that Joe, if ever a Man deserved a good holiday it's you, enjoy every minute when you get there. Jimmy.
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 12:39 PM

Another 16weeks for me!!!!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top