Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 12:20 PM

Re: Cookery Books.

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
no wonder Australia's life expectancy is years longer than you poor bastards.
This from the guy telling us he's using a Bowel Cancer Testing kit !!!

Microwaved crap full of fats, saturated falts, water and salt.

Each to their own

Fill yer boots old son
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
This from the guy telling us he's using a Bowel Cancer Testing kit !!!

Microwaved crap full of fats, saturated falts, water and salt.

Each to their own

Fill yer boots old son
You're a happy little soul aren't you? Always full of the joys of life. Perhaps we live longer because we are not miserable bastards obsessed with telling everyone what is wrong with the world.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
You're a happy little soul aren't you? Always full of the joys of life. Perhaps we live longer because we are not miserable bastards obsessed with telling everyone what is wrong with the world.

Slower increase in life expectancy in Australia than in other high income countries

https://www.mja.com.au/journal/2019/...come-countries

"Conclusions: Recent declines in mortality in Australia have been relatively modest. Together with the high prevalence of obesity and the limited scope for further increasing life expectancy by reducing the prevalence of smoking, this suggests that future life expectancy increases will be smaller than in other high income countries"
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 04:08 PM

I eat bought pies. 'Pukka Pies' being the brand. I've stocked up on them recently because Asda was selling them for £1-00 each. I know they're going to have a bit more than meat in them but they are tasty.

One disappointment recently is that the family who lived in the north have now moved. This means they can't buy me good 'baked on the premises' pork pies anymore. You just can't get a good pork pie in the south ..not where we live anyway.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2019, 05:35 PM

I am going to try Hestons chicken and bacon pie,it sounds really yummy.
Packed full of flavour...plus I will know "exactly " what goes into it.

The chicken filling that is...I will use my own pastry.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Slower increase in life expectancy in Australia than in other high income countries

https://www.mja.com.au/journal/2019/...come-countries

"Conclusions: Recent declines in mortality in Australia have been relatively modest. Together with the high prevalence of obesity and the limited scope for further increasing life expectancy by reducing the prevalence of smoking, this suggests that future life expectancy increases will be smaller than in other high income countries"
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by mart ->
I eat bought pies. 'Pukka Pies' being the brand. I've stocked up on them recently because Asda was selling them for £1-00 each. I know they're going to have a bit more than meat in them but they are tasty.

One disappointment recently is that the family who lived in the north have now moved. This means they can't buy me good 'baked on the premises' pork pies anymore. You just can't get a good pork pie in the south ..not where we live anyway.
You could always do something radical, mart, like move North!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
You could always do something radical, mart, like move North!
We thought about it at one time, then decided we were too settled here and would just have to put up with inferior pork pies.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top