Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 04:23 PM

Re: Coach holidays

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
yep have to agree there.... but what if it was Neil Oliver !
Ohhhhh gulp.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Ohhhhh gulp.
No need for words there, Roxy!
aitch
Wigan
aitch is male  aitch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 06:42 PM

?? who is Neil Oliver ??
seaspirit
stowmarket suffolk
seaspirit is female  seaspirit has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 11:08 PM

yes, I would be happy to share a room with twin beds but then I have been going on holiday with unrelated people for 10 years as a carer, it is quite possible to do it ' modestly ' youth hostals still have dormetories as well
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by aitch ->
?? who is Neil Oliver ??
He's a Scottish historian Aitch, he also does the Coast programme.

Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2011, 01:00 AM

I can very well understand the posts made about this, but I know that Aitch is a true gentleman, and I consider him to be a friend and, as I've said, we have met.

He is a person of good company, intelligent conversation, and he is kind and gentle, so I'd have no problem sharing a holiday with somebody I've met. However, having said that, I would never in my wildest dreams go on holiday with somebody I don't know. Aitch is 72 years young and I do know him well. I know a lot of folk in cyber-land but, with hand on heart, he's the only one I'd trust to go on holiday with, being as I've known him in this capacity for six or more years and, like I said, we've met, twice.

Sorry to embarrass you Aitch - but he is an absolute darling.
aitch
Wigan
aitch is male  aitch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2011, 09:40 AM

Mollie, I have now gone an even deeper shade of red than usual, your compliments are very much appreciated, and your not a bad lass yourself, prone to the chatter box syndrome !, but otherwise a lovely person, and before people start to make assumptions, no there isnt summat going on between us, off now to do mi daily round of shopping and just looking whats round the next corner speak later.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2011, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by aitch ->
Mollie, I have now gone an even deeper shade of red than usual, your compliments are very much appreciated, and your not a bad lass yourself, prone to the chatter box syndrome !, but otherwise a lovely person, and before people start to make assumptions, no there isnt summat going on between us, off now to do mi daily round of shopping and just looking whats round the next corner speak later.
It sounds like Mollie has made you an offer you can't refuse.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2011, 07:29 PM

Watch this space then eh.
aitch
Wigan

05-10-2011, 07:31 PM

Ahl have to get some new wheels on mi zimmer fot start owt LOL

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top