Join for free
Page 25 of 38 « First < 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 > Last »
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 10:40 PM

Re: Mod Nominations!

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Omg I hope it's nothing I've said........
No alice, definitely not you!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I quite like Spam, smashing fried in batter with baked beans...
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Are you a bit of a rebel Mike if we didn't have any Mods there would be a lot of spam on the forums.
That's fine Meg, so all we need is Spam removers , then the rest of the cast can get on enjoying life. Really apart from a few old serial moaners most folk enjoy a bit of the old argy bargee and rumpus. Always dies down as most of it is just banter and most folk like to party, otherwise it gets so boring and all are required to have fluffy pussy cat avatars or pretty floooowers.

What I really hate is the persistent locking of threads when they are just getting good and bringing a little life to forums.

And no as one poster suggested, people cannot go to other over 50 forums as they have all end up the same.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
OMG ten consecutive posts from two cats moaning that other people should not post and moan so much.
You're the one doing the moaning. Get over yourself.

Edited.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
That's fine Meg, so all we need is Spam removers , then the rest of the cast can get on enjoying life. Really apart from a few old serial moaners most folk enjoy a bit of the old argy bargee and rumpus. Always dies down as most of it is just banter and most folk like to party, otherwise it gets so boring and all are required to have fluffy pussy cat avatars or pretty floooowers.

What I really hate is the persistent locking of threads when they are just getting good and bringing a little life to forums.

And no as one poster suggested, people cannot go to other over 50 forums as they have all end up the same.
Then may I suggest you start your own no holds barred forum and leave the rest of the more peace abiding members who are happy to have some order in their chosen forums in peace.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
Then may I suggest you start your own no holds barred forum and leave the rest of the more peace abiding members who are happy to have some order in their chosen forums in peace.
Not being a closed minded geriatric, must do it my way, you can suggest what you like to me. That is the point in question, I am relaxed , easy going and appreciate that I do not rule the world in my image or demand it is so, while you are quite the opposite, that's life.

Relax, smile, we don't all want to be you.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 02:33 PM

Actually I have found this forum to be more liberal than most I have followed. I haven't noticed really tight moderation here.. in fact, many times I have been surprised at just how much people here get away with.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
Actually I have found this forum to be more liberal than most I have followed. I haven't noticed really tight moderation here.. in fact, many times I have been surprised at just how much people here get away with.
I haven't been here that long, so haven't seen many awful posts, but I agree that the moderation isn't tight. They are not too in your face either, which I think is a very good thing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2014, 02:52 PM

There is room for everyone here and if one poster doesn't share the views and tastes of another they can avoid their posts .

A bit of confrontation makes life interesting and remember todays hot topic will be on its way down the page tomorrow so it is not worth falling out over

Page 25 of 38 « First < 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top